+ Reply to Thread
Page 586 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 864865365765845855865875885966366861086 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Martin.

What's this all about? Cleaned out the fridge last week, needed doing. When I finished it was absolutely spotless, looked like brand new.

Just gone in there to get the milk out and there's a big stain right on the bottom where that glass thing goes that you keep lettuce in and that.

All that has been in the fridge since I cleaned it is a couple of pints of milk, half a pound of butter which is unused and still wrapped, a block of cheese which is wrapped in clingfilm and inside a plastic bag, and a steak that was also double wrapped and only in there for a couple of hours before I ate it. So where can this big stain suddenly appear from? It's bullshit.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

maybe didnt kill all mould. in a cool damp fridge it can regrow worse..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    maybe didnt kill all mould. in a cool damp fridge it can regrow worse..
    I don't think it is mould. It's yellow, like spilt vanilla ice cream that's melted a bit. Can mould be yellow?
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Grant.

sounds like spilt milk tbh..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Gordon.

Sounds like your condensate drain may be blocked..... Takes the condensation from the back plate of the fridge out to a reservoir above the motor to evaporate off.
    If the small drain in the collector tray at the bottom of the fridge is blocked (usually with food products!), the resultant condensation will collect in the bottom of the fridge...

Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt.....

Bought a brand new fridge for an elderly neighbour years ago who had the same problem within a few weeks.... On inspection, discovered that the hole in the bottom of the collection tray hadn't been punched out at the manufacturing stage!!! Same result though....
    Technics SL1000R, DynavectorXV1t, Garrard 401, Jelco SA750LB, Decca Reference, ATVM750SH, AT33Mono, Hana Umami Red, Reimyo CDP777, EarYoshino 912, Ear Yoshino 509s, JBLK2 SL5800s, ART Dram interconnects / speaker cables.

I'm Martin.

Well, no use crying over it. Just don't see how I could have spilt milk on the bottom of the fridge.

I'll clean it up and see if it re-appears. Maybe next time the face of Jesus will be visible in it.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by WullieD20 View Post
    Sounds like your condensate drain may be blocked..... Takes the condensation from the back plate of the fridge out to a reservoir above the motor to evaporate off.
    If the small drain in the collector tray at the bottom of the fridge is blocked (usually with food products!), the resultant condensation will collect in the bottom of the fridge...

Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt.....
    I have enough trouble with hi-fi equipment without the 'fridge hassling me as well. There is some sort of drain plug, I'll have a fiddle with that.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I have enough trouble with hi-fi equipment without the 'fridge hassling me as well. There is some sort of drain plug, I'll have a fiddle with that.
    Look for this....Fridge condensate drain.JPG
    Technics SL1000R, DynavectorXV1t, Garrard 401, Jelco SA750LB, Decca Reference, ATVM750SH, AT33Mono, Hana Umami Red, Reimyo CDP777, EarYoshino 912, Ear Yoshino 509s, JBLK2 SL5800s, ART Dram interconnects / speaker cables.

I'm Lloyd.

You are right its always important to keep any drain holes well cleaned out ...if you fancy rather more work have a look at the back of the fridge the drain hole will lead to a tube ...

I'm Martin.

Found the drain hole but what now? Does it come out? I did think about getting a screwdriver in there but I don't want to break it.
    Current Lash Up:

+ Reply to Thread