+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492542942 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 11724

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Grant.

rapper i think
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Gotta be a cheap stripper with a name like that.
    I used to think Kanye West was a motorway services, but he's actually much worse than that. You don't even need to hear him rapping, he's got one of those faces you'd love to slap
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I used to think Kanye West was a motorway services, but he's actually much worse than that. You don't even need to hear him rapping, he's got one of those faces you'd love to slap
    A plain rapper, then?

I'm brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Nah, Kanye West was the seat the Fib Dems took off the tories at the last general election !

I'm sorted.

Went along to the Museum of London today, primarily to have a look at The Clash exhibit. Don't know quite what I expected but there were very few actual physical 'exhibits', mainly some guitars & stage outfits then there were some scribbled lyrics etc. It's worth a visit if you've never been to the museum before as the rest of it traces the development of London up to the present day and it's all free!

I'm sorted.

Some more pics from the museum (if anyone's interested)

Spitalfield Roman

A fine display of antiquities

He's horny

First petrol driven London Taxi - 1903

Eight day clock - 1860

I'm Lawrence.

Me and my daughter enjoyed the old London street in the basement if you saw that?

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Me and my daughter enjoyed the old London street in the basement if you saw that?
    Yes, saw the Victorian street, waited ages to get served in the pub there, ended up walking out

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I walked out as well - they wanted to charge me 12 1/2d for a pint of beer; way overpriced, even for London, when everyone knows 10 1/2d is the normal asking price.
    Barry

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I walked out as well - they wanted to charge me 12 1/2d for a pint of beer; way overpriced, even for London, when everyone knows 10 1/2d is the normal asking price.
    & a groat for gruel & chips! Daylight robbery!

+ Reply to Thread