+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 276 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2760

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

  1. #2661
    Join Date: Apr 2012

    Location: Southall, West London

    Posts: 38,870
    I'm Geoff.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Mixed feelings about the new avatar Marco - that's the picture that ended my modelling contract with Adidas. Fortunately Primark stepped in and saved the day
    I gather you were an optimistic and ambitious twenty two year old when that picture was taken.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

  2. #2662
    Join Date: Jan 2008

    Location: Wrexham, North Wales, UK

    Posts: 83,961
    I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Mixed feelings about the new avatar Marco - that's the picture that ended my modelling contract with Adidas. Fortunately Primark stepped in and saved the day
    Ha - I thought it was 'pre-rehab', when you were on a diet of meths, methadone and.... KFC! However, I especially like how your nose back then doubled as a bell-end.

    Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

    "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

    BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

  3. #2663
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 2,955
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Ha - I thought it was 'pre-rehab', when you were on a diet of meths, methadone and.... KFC! However, I especially like how your nose back then doubled as a bell-end.

    Marco.
    Geoff was right, that pic was taken when I was still a youngster, with all my life in front of me, as well as a fair bit of nose.

    I wasn't born with that conk, I had "nose augmentation" at the same Hardly Street specialist that Karl Malden went to. He chose the arse-nose, and I went for the knob nose. He enjoyed a very successful film and television career, while the films I starred in were rather more "specialist".

    My "co-stars" were so convinced it was real, they insisted I always put a condom on it. And what you see in the picture is the result of a latex allergy. You have to admit that apart from the rash I was something of a stunner.
    Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side... FZ

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

    A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

  4. #2664
    Join Date: Feb 2008

    Location: Middlesex, UK

    Posts: 3,772
    I'm Alex.

    Default

    I enjoyed this leisurely ride in a classic Mini

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrejb0bVX7w
    Spendorman

  5. #2665
    Join Date: Jan 2008

    Location: Wrexham, North Wales, UK

    Posts: 83,961
    I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Geoff was right, that pic was taken when I was still a youngster, with all my life in front of me, as well as a fair bit of nose.

    I wasn't born with that conk, I had "nose augmentation" at the same Hardly Street specialist that Karl Malden went to. He chose the arse-nose, and I went for the knob nose. He enjoyed a very successful film and television career, while the films I starred in were rather more "specialist".

    My "co-stars" were so convinced it was real, they insisted I always put a condom on it. And what you see in the picture is the result of a latex allergy. You have to admit that apart from the rash I was something of a stunner.
    Nice one, and thanks for the info. If you're interested, I've been messaged by a couple of frustrated housewives (one is a Russian, from London), who aren't getting any sex, saying they'd love to 'borrow' your nose, and I remember you mentioning that you don't mind the smell of sardines.

    If you're interested, PM me for details.

    Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

    "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

    BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

  6. #2666
    Join Date: Oct 2012

    Location: The Black Country

    Posts: 4,683
    I'm Alan.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    I enjoyed this leisurely ride in a classic Mini

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrejb0bVX7w
    Looks like fun revving the nuts off that.

  7. #2667
    Join Date: Apr 2012

    Location: Southall, West London

    Posts: 38,870
    I'm Geoff.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    I enjoyed this leisurely ride in a classic Mini

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrejb0bVX7w
    Sounds like a straight cut gearbox from the whisting in the background. Reminds me of the quick Minis I had. All modified by me.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

  8. #2668
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 2,955
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Nice one, and thanks for the info. If you're interested, I've been messaged by a couple of frustrated housewives (one is a Russian, from London), who aren't getting any sex, saying they'd love to 'borrow' your nose, and I remember you mentioning that you don't mind the smell of sardines.

    If you're interested, PM me for details.

    Marco.
    You're right, I LOVE the smell of sardines! Although living in Chorley I have to, or live a very lonely life

    You didn't say where the other lady comes from, but I may be interested. Not the Russian one though. My (limited) experience tells me there are two types: The stunners who hang off the arm of gangsters (get in with them, you're likely to wake up dead), and the ones that look like shot putters, who say they're getting no sex but really they are, they just didn't know it, their suiters coming and going unnoticed.
    Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side... FZ

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

    A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

  9. #2669
    Join Date: Jan 2008

    Location: Wrexham, North Wales, UK

    Posts: 83,961
    I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Not the Russian one though. My (limited) experience tells me there are two types: The stunners who hang off the arm of gangsters (get in with them, you're likely to wake up dead), and the ones that look like shot putters, who say they're getting no sex but really they are, they just didn't know it, their suiters coming and going unnoticed.
    Ah that's a shame. This one has a penchant for mature (verging on ancient) bald-headed men, blessed with 'substantial necks', and passion for building Tupperware boxes. Could you not make an exception, just this once?

    Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

    "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

    BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

  10. #2670
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 2,955
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Ah that's a shame. This one has a penchant for mature (verging on ancient) bald-headed men, blessed with 'substantial necks', and passion for building Tupperware boxes. Could you not make an exception, just this once?

    Marco.
    I suppose so. It would give a welcome break for everybody's Chorley favourite, Mrs. Anne Chovy. She is in such demand, that last time she accidentally did a poo on me. She told me she's so busy she doesn't know whether she's coming or going

    And the Tupperware boxes are just for organising my collection of wigs. Not really a passion, that would be weird.
    Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side... FZ

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

    A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

+ Reply to Thread



 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •