+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534934 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 11724

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Anyone else find they have a lot of ties? Ive got dozens of them in every colour damn near.
    Strange as I don't wear them much.. Must be near 50 of the bloody things
    I had about that many. Gave most of them to a charity shop about ten years ago when tie-wearing ceased being compulsory at work. I still have a rack full (20 or so), but of those I only wear two or three.

I'm Geoff.

Hurricane Dorian. Abacos, Bahamas. Devastated! This will take years to sort out.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Doesn't half make a mess of timber houses.. Think it reached highest speeds ever recorded. 185mph... East coast of US is getting it now
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I've got about 65, in several patterns and colours. I often wear a tie.
    That's about 64 more than me!

Marco.

Doesn't half make a mess of timber houses.. Think it reached highest speeds ever recorded. 185mph... East coast of US is getting it now
    Indeed, just terrible.... My heart goes out to those poor people. Del's got relatives in St Lucia, but they seem to have avoided the worst of it.

Marco.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Yes - and here we are fussing and fretting about Brexit.

These sort of natural disasters put our own (petty) problems into proportion!
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Tapatalk is going to a paid format again... I paid years ago and then it went free. now they want a quid a month... chances are they will drop off the radar.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Anto.

Tapatalk is going to a paid format again... I paid years ago and then it went free. now they want a quid a month... chances are they will drop off the radar.
    Is it now ?? I wonder if thats why I cant get onto my football forum thats run by Tapatalk for the last 3 days ? Probably not , but I do wonder
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I'm getting ads in my Tapatalk feed on iPad, but not on Android? Not being "forced" to pay as yet. £15 for life I will be ok with, if it spans both platforms?
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Crapatalk: just say 'no', and use a proper computer to type on forums!

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread