+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 1015015515915996006016026036116517011101 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Grant.

use mine all the time..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Use mine all the time, but there is no money in it.
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

I see Andy Burnham, mayor of Greater Manchester is kicking up a fuss over the local Covid restrictions. He won't change things one bit, he's just attention seeking and trying to boost his profile. Typical local politician, anything to get into the news.

I can't take him seriously anyway. Not with those 'coiffed' and plucked eyebrows he now has, it wouldn't look quite so daft if they were both at the same height.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I see Andy Burnham, mayor of Greater Manchester is kicking up a fuss over the local Covid restrictions. He won't change things one bit, he's just attention seeking and trying to boost his profile. Typical local politician, anything to get into the news.

I can't take him seriously anyway. Not with those 'coiffed' and plucked eyebrows he now has, it wouldn't look quite so daft if they were both at the same height.
    Proud Evertonian and King of The North!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm guy.

scripted by labour HQ
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post

He's a big Roger Moore fan, but couldn't quite master the eyebrow-lift.

He's been gracing our screens on local news programmes up here for years, and he's always looked strange. Like he's had a full-on chemical peel, or fell asleep in the sun.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Most ridiculous dream yet last night. Clint Eastwood came round to discuss some film projects we are working on. I took a picture of him on my 'phone.

Later I mention to a friend that Clint had been round and he doesn't believe me (understandably). So I go to show him the photo on my 'phone but it isn't there.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Most ridiculous dream yet last night. Clint Eastwood came round to discuss some film projects we are working on. I took a picture of him on my 'phone.

Later I mention to a friend that Clint had been round and he doesn't believe me (understandably). So I go to show him the photo on my 'phone but it isn't there.
    Perhaps if you adjust the contrast on your phone, after all he is the pale rider...….
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    Perhaps if you adjust the contrast on your phone, after all he is the pale rider...….
    I think I need to adjust the contrast on my brain.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post

I know what you're thinking, did I take six photos, or just five? To tell you the truth, in all this confusion I kinds lost track myself. But seeing as that is a Nokia 3210, one of the oldest mobile phones in the world, and doesn't even have a camera, you have to ask yourself: Do I feel lucky? Well do you, punk?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread