+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421821 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Oh yes, and I do like to spread the lice
    Doctor Marco, doctoring my posts again! You little scamp
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Moi? I'm a good boy

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Did that cream not work? Looks like the tweezers will be out again then......

Marco.
    What, that cream you gave me? No it didn't! Funny looking stuff too - looked like 1 part flour and two parts egg white. And a pinch of salt. I reckon you made it yourself. And you really should have stated 'for external use only'.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Only if his party trick with the donkey is good enough

Marco.
    A word of caution Barry: Last time Marco gave me "free" drinks I woke up with an indefinable feeling of shame and my underpants on back to front.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

A word of caution Barry: Last time Marco gave me "free" drinks I woke up with an indefinable feeling of shame and my underpants on back to front.
    You are just soooo funny Steve, your posts always crack me up ....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

This week I will only be wearing.........

.... perfume ....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post

.... perfume ....
    That's what Mae West replied when asked in an interview what did she wear in bed: "Two drops of perfume".
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post

.... perfume ....
    ...and no doubt it fits where it touches

A few years ago we refurbished a retirement home owned by this horrible Egyptian bloke whom I called the Fat Pharaoh when he was out of earshot (the name stuck and soon afterwards he fired me for an unrelated reason). Anyway he made his daughter project manager who, although reasonably attractive was a total screaming skull. Her only redeeming quality was some scent that went everywhere with her. Not perfume, I think it was some kind of body lotion, which was so nice I would have followed her over a cliff.

Never found out what it was called, probably essence of all the project managers that came and went before her. Her dad still owes my brother 12 grand, the shithead

T'other system:

A/V:

probably essence of all the project managers that came and went before her

Nice one Steve...

I know guys that find my perfume a real t on .... strange but true...

I've always used perfume everyday, it's like putting on clothes.. it's something I just do....
    Bev

I'm Steve.

In the bad old raving days there was a certain scent that some women would wear, and it's hard to explain what it smelt like - sort of really fresh like cucumber or melon or something. I did once ask a young lady what it was, and she said it was "Sunflowers" by Elizabeth Arden. Not sure about this as I've smelt it since and it didn't seem quite the same. Perhaps some other chemicals were colouring my senses?

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread