+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479529929 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 11761

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Thanks Alex... I can't wait... like a kid with a new toy

The dealer is contacting me once they have the MSX with a choice of reg's... I think it's going to be HX69... something...

I've been advised to purchase a new helmet as mine was manufactured in 2003 so probably over the recommended 'shelf life'.... it will be another Arai, probably the Chaser X as I love the comfort of Arai's....£350 ish but my head is worth it
    I always liked the look of Arai's but never got comfortable with one, always felt too tight. I ended up using Shoei helmets. Still got my last one although it's a few years old now. It would probably be safer covering my head with Hobnobs rather than using it lol. I'll never wear it again but all the time it's there it feels as though I haven't completely given up bikes.
    Good luck with the MSX, if you ever end up this way pop in for tea and biscuits.
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm Steve.

My last lid was a Shark, not the top or the bottom model, and it's the best fit I've found for my weirdly shaped head Looks pretty cool too, or it did until it went down onto the tarmac with my head in it.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Ed Sheeran mania has hit Ipswich this weekend. First of four gigs tonight with 45,000 a night attending (Wife and daughter going tomorrow, son too young so I get to be Cinderella.) I'd be pissed off if he wasn't such a nice bloke (he sent free tickets to all pupils and teachers at his former high school), didn't do all he does for charity, and is actually a pretty good singer and songwriter...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Steve.

Mrs. p has his 3 albums on CD - not my cup of tea but I have to concede he's really good at what he does. both of my daughters have seen him a couple of times, said he was great. Easy to remember album titles, but he's probably getting a bit too clever for his own good - I hear his next album will be titled logarithm.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Anto.

Nice weather for flying
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Alan.

Thanks for the use of your field Anto!
    A bit too thermic (warm) at the moment but going up later.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Good drying weather - does your para motor have provision for a laundry basket?

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Anto.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    I persume you are into Wales at the minute Alan ?? Nice seeing you
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Ian.

I watch the Drama channel on Freeview quite a lot, has some good programmes. However there is a lot of adverts and programme sponsoring, I've no issue with that but there is a dating agency for the more mature type that sponsors stuff in the evening and they must have found the smuggest people on the planet to feature in their adverts, they look so pleased with themselves that I'm surprised they would need a dating site as they are so in love with themselves.
    Now if there was a dating site for fat ugly blokes who like hifi and chess I'd be there hahaha.
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    Now if there was a dating site for fat ugly blokes who like hifi and chess I'd be there hahaha.
    I think you could be onto something there Ian!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread