+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sony Esprit - unused clearing my fathers house

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Gumtree might be worth a try.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Mike.

Yes don't think anyone stands any chance up against Ebay/Paypal siding with the seller under most circumstances!

I'm Mike.

That's and idea I purchased a keyboard backing unit off there few years back and that purchase went though very well apart from my van breaking down on the way to collect the item - that was fun - not!

I'm Mike.

Default Replies linking to posts

Seems that my quick replies don't seem to link with the post I was replying to.........Sorry - I'm learning every day!!

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Four Eyes View Post
    Yes don't think anyone stands any chance up against Ebay/Paypal siding with the seller under most circumstances!
    Thought ebay and paypal side more with the buyer.
    Spendorman

I'm Mike.

Apologies you are right - got my words mixed up - eek!

I'm Alex.

In the early 70's I inherited some very desirable Hi Fi from my Uncle. I still have most of it and it's very nice. I sold the speakers, 12" Tannoy Monitor Silvers, got the going rate for them then, around £150, today, I suspect they would be worth around £3,000, if not more.
    Spendorman

I'm Grant.

There are buttons at bottom of each post to link
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Simon.

Double that 3k
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by sq225917 View Post
    Double that 3k
    I'm sure that will make him feel better
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast