+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Speakers!

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTLOWER View Post
    Tannoy 12" Monitor Golds in RFC custom 'Rutland' Cabinets with RFC custom crossovers

So are these intended to be corner speakers? Handsome cabinets, I’ll have to look up the design, see if there are any DIY instructions around!

Russell

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Another shout for Colin Topps’ Edingdales..
    (apologies for the hairy knee...but hey, it’s Sunday.)

Solid looking build! Looks the business!

Russell

I'm Brook.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    My plan is to open a coffee and vinyl shop, with a decent system in there and music on all the time. Would sell equipment too. I already have enough kit and vinyl to stock the place. Where I live is now effectively a university campus, they are building huge halls of residence just down the road. Show the students what they are missing out on
    That is something I have dreamed of doing myself many times; it always seemed weird to me that coffee shops close so early & I really don't want to have to go in a pub just for a cup of coffee & to relax, so I am amazed that it hasn't been done before, at least in any of the towns & cities I have frequented over the years.

I'm Ivo.

Technics SB-5000 and Pioneer HPM-100. The Pioneer's replaced Technics in my main vintage system.

Pioneer:
    PLC-590, RT-909, 707, CT-F1250, 900, 750, 700, T-C3, P-D1, TX-7800,
    U-24, SR-303, SG-9800, SA-7800, SX-750, DT-400, HPM-100
    Nakamichi: DRAGON, BX300e, BX125, BX 1, CD4

I'm Giangos.

Audio Spectrum Transmission Line
    Made in Greece

DSCF3101.jpg DSCF3098.jpg DSCF3100.jpg DSCF3095.jpg

I'm Neil.

Default Show Us Your Speakers!

Here’s one near my seating position with Tidal on. They sound far bigger than they look.

Last edited by Yomanze; 27-11-2018 at 10:08.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Ben.

My JBL L50's after a recent overhaul which included new caps and replacement mid drivers.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm gone.

Very nice, Ben.
    The system looks great and I bet it sounds it, too!

Those L50 look quite a lot like my old L110 Monitors, and they were a fabulous speaker.

I'm Ian.

These are my 4 Jordan Eikona per side transmission lines, cabinets and veneering by me - could be better but OK from a distance

I'm Grant.

looks good Ian
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast