Thread: Anyone keen on watches?

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    LOL, you're the perfect consumer!

Been tangoed today

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post

Been tangoed today

you sure have...lol..prefer that other orange one personally.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm BigBobJoylove.

This is now my most worn piece; an OceanX Sharkmaster 1,000m in Rose Gold.

By far and away, this watch has drawn more comments and admiring glances than all of my other watches. Women particularly like it, which is why I wear it.

I love it too.

I'm Grant.

tidy looker.. nice mix of gold and black too. hey you even get an He valve, although your unlikely to ever use it
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    tidy looker.. nice mix of gold and black too. hey you even get an He valve, although your unlikely to ever use it
    I think you'll find it's very handy at the local swimming pool.

But I don't go there, so you're right.

Occasionally I get a few rain drops on it though.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    I think you'll find it's very handy at the local swimming pool.

But I don't go there, so you're right.

Occasionally I get a few rain drops on it though.
    it decompresses helium from a watch if used in a underwater decompression chamber and youve been breathing a helium mix in very deep water. its not likely to happen to 99.999999999% of pop lol...but it looks cool.
    is it an auto one or does it have a second screw
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Yeah I know, I've had several He valve pieces, and well over a thousand watches.

Auto He valve.

Nice lume on the OceanX...

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    This is now my most worn piece; an OceanX Sharkmaster 1,000m in Rose Gold.

]
    Certainly looks the part.

Just selling a 1000m WR NH35 equipped diver on eBay, put in the listing ‘wr not tested, my bath’s not deep enough’

This Orient for Thursday

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    you sure have...lol..prefer that other orange one personally.
    Which one?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Which one?

The San Martin one you had on a few days ago
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread