Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 4940

Thread: Anyone keen on watches?

I'm Grant.

20mm strap came for the spare gmt.
    Looks not too shabby

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm malcolm.

Modded "Casio Royale" - Removed all text except for "Casio", added a green half+ filter, cut away internal grille to give the look of the Seiko G757 Sports 100 watch as used by Bond (Roger Moore) in Octopussy, and added a "James Bond" nato strap. I think the green of the screen and the strap marry up rather nicely.

Audiophile Tosher

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by willbewill View Post
    Modded "Casio Royale" - Removed all text except for "Casio", added a green half+ filter, cut away internal grille to give the look of the Seiko G757 Sports 100 watch as used by Bond (Roger Moore) in Octopussy, and added a "James Bond" nato strap. I think the green of the screen and the strap marry up rather nicely.

yeah, i like that.. sweet....
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Reorginized the no 1 box. A nice mix
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Reorginized the no 1 box. A nice mix]
    Nice one but the bezel police will be after you if you don’t line up the one on your GMT

I'm sorted.

Wide awake club today

I'm malcolm.

Love that yellow Invicta, I'm a sucker for a yellow dial.

Another modded Casio for me today.

Audiophile Tosher

I'm sorted.

Where did your pics go Malcolm? Was going to have a closer look at them on the laptop when I got home.

Another addition to my Invicta stable

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Reorginized the no 1 box. A nice mix
    Another observation Grant, don't you crown pull the quartz watches to save the batteries?

I'm Grant.

Something I will be doing at some point I guess. Just enjoying them all ticking lol
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread