+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 496 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 4960

Thread: Anyone keen on watches?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Probably need one of these. Should I ask why you want the back off?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sticky-Fr...wAAOSweRVezNua
    Think your right.. a screw down... Just in case, i like to know and not seen one with that bit in middle.. thought it was a new thing
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Think your right.. a screw down... Just in case, i like to know and not seen one with that bit in middle.. thought it was a new thing
    it'll not matter.. the thing is faulty. keeps stopping. ive initiated a return and packed it up. not pissing about with arugeing about a supposedly new watch..
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

it'll not matter.. the thing is faulty. keeps stopping. ive initiated a return and packed it up. not pissing about with arugeing about a supposedly new watch..
    That's a bloody nuisance Grant. I've been quite lucky with my purchases I suppose, the last 'rogue' one was that Ingersoll with the detached second hand which came from Amazon, got their courier to come and collect it. Before that I had a Citizen eco-drive that arrived with the back off & worked when it felt like it & a Swatch that was described as a fully working automatic watch - they lied on both counts, neither working nor automatic!

I'm Grant.

just looked back the guys feedback which was pretty good. only one neg, but it was for a blue parnis... i wonder if it was a rebound?
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quite like this watch

ordered one of these instead.. 58£ a bit more than the blue but hopefully it'll work.

40mm PARNIS black dial Sapphire glass Ceramic bezel GMT automatic mens watch 338
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

just looked back the guys feedback which was pretty good. only one neg, but it was for a blue parnis... i wonder if it was a rebound?
    'harrywatches1' ?

I'm Grant.

'harrywatches1' ?
    yup, how you guess? well thats the return one..

the black one is from greenstars
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

yup, how you guess? well thats the return one..

the black one is from greenstars
    My white faced & (I think) my blue faced sub homages came from him & he sells them with mesh straps.

That was a good deal on the GMT homage, wonder if the second hour hand is usable?

I'm Grant.

My white faced & (I think) my blue faced sub homages came from him & he sells them with mesh straps.

That was a good deal on the GMT homage, wonder if the second hour hand is usable?
    bezel is uni directional so hoping so.. strap wont fit me but if youve any spare bits after doing yours i might try my luck if not i will put a nice leather or nato on
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

bezel is uni directional so hoping so.. strap wont fit me but if youve any spare bits after doing yours i might try my luck if not i will put a nice leather or nato on
    Happy to see what spare links I've got rattling around for you Grant, have you got a friction pin removal tool?

+ Reply to Thread