+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 505 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 5042

Thread: Anyone keen on watches?

I'm Grant.

Decided to keep the megalith and the all black version too.
    They are quite good.
    Will get the boy something else.

The black one
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Decided to keep the megalith and the all black version too.
    They are quite good.
    Will get the boy something else.
    Aha! You've got the bug Grant

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Aha! You've got the bug Grant
    Lol I do have another cheapish one coming.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Another ubiquitous Parnis

I'm Steve.

Glad I was made aware of Parnis.. thanks.
    Fantastic value, and actually incredibly well made.
    With this one my only issue is that once again there is not sufficient contrast between the hands and the face, so making it tricky to see sometimes.
    Nightmare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Another ubiquitous Parnis

I love that one
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Lol I do have another cheapish one coming.

You'll have a two watch a week habit before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Glad I was made aware of Parnis.. thanks.
    Fantastic value, and actually incredibly well made.
    With this one my only issue is that once again there is not sufficient contrast between the hands and the face, so making it tricky to see sometimes.
    Nightmare
    Constantly amazed for the money, a quality timepiece for around £40? Is that Daytona homage a quartz Steve?

I'm Steve.

Hi Roy
    Yes it’s a quartz.
    I like that the font and Parnis styling look like their own brand rather than simply copies. Of course they are.. but look a tad classier than that.
    I ordered an Alpha brand orange thingy. ...never arrived but I suppose it might do one day.
    It’s an Omega copy.. but looking at the pictures again, wish I hadn’t bothered. I blame wine fuelled purchases

I'm Grant.

Couple of nato straps arrived. One a bond replica apparently.

Nice quality
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

I especially like the one on the right. Looks like a proper regimental nato.

+ Reply to Thread