+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 494 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone keen on watches?

I'm Neal.

I like Tissot watches, especially the vintage ones pre Swatch ownership, still this is one of my favourites a 516, and an older Seastar picked up on eBay for £80. The gold Seastar was a bit more though

Listening in a Foo free Zone...

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I like the Seastars.
    Barry

I'm sorted.

Should have had a diver on today with the awful weather but went with this, getting more wear now the straps broken in.

I'm bernard.

I HAVE A PANERAI 104, OMEGA RAILMASTER, OMEGA DEVILLE AND A BERMONT U2.
    MORE WATCHES THAN ARMS

Bernie

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by hard1175 View Post
    I HAVE A PANERAI 104, OMEGA RAILMASTER, OMEGA DEVILLE AND A BERMONT U2.
    MORE WATCHES THAN ARMS

Bernie
    Any pics?, the Panerai's of particular interest. Thanks.

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    This one?

Very nice - simple and elegant, with just the essentials. I like the blue face.
    Yes, that's the one. I will most likely just go to the Timpson's man for a battery replacement, I won't be doing any deep sea diving in it, only wearing when I go out.

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    I like Tissot watches, especially the vintage ones pre Swatch ownership, still this is one of my favourites a 516, and an older Seastar picked up on eBay for £80. The gold Seastar was a bit more though

Them's nice looking watches.

I'm Neil.

My new 'daily banger' will be ready to collect tomorrow, so I don't wear the dress watch all the time:

Casio MW-240-7EVEF
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    Them's nice looking watches.
    i like tissot too.. the bottom one is my fav.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alan.

Old bit of bling...for sale on Gumtree in my home town....couldn't resist it at £15.00.. guy says he wore it twice....looks that way too....

[IMG]ACCURIST by Alan Moon, on Flickr[/IMG]
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

+ Reply to Thread