+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: denon DP80

I'm paul.

Default denon DP80

I may regret this but another interest is taking more of my time these days. For sale my gorgeous Denon DP 80 in perfect working order with Stax UA-70 12" arm, Shure Ultra 500 cart in a Martin Bastin body and copper mat.

This photo is from about 3 o'clock to show the arm mount on the 25mm thick aluminium sub plinth.
    I would like to sell it complete so £2000 all in. Demo welcome. I will not post this turntable.
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm paul.

another shot from the front when it had an audiomods arm fitted early on.
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm shahrin.

gorgeous
    Thorens td124 mk2 / Bokrand AB309/ 103r
    SLAT L75 / Jelco 850S / AT VM740ML
    Marantz CD63 / Bluesound / Musical Paradise 701 II/ ESP 500Hz eXO / PL Prologue 4 and Nord 1UP amps / JK Wynn semiactive NS1000 upgrade
    /ESP 700 Hz eXO / JBL 4333 components

I'm Adrian.

If I was in UK if snatch your hand off!
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

I'm Vince.

A beautiful table, if I was looking for a deck I'd snatch your hand off. GLWS, although I doubt you will need musical h luck

montesquieu Guest

Ooooh I like that.

I'm Adrian.

Once again I find myself regretting living in Spain sigh...
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

I'm paul.

thanks fellas, for those wishing to use their own cartridge of choice, I will sell without the lovely Shure Ultra 500, £1500 collect or meet.
    The Ultra is not for sale without the turntable.

I'm Peter.

Hi Paul,

I was sort of interested in this TT as a second turntable but I am a bit confused with the price drop (without the shure ultra 500 cartridge). Are you really saying this is a £500 cartridge, as I can find no info relating to this price?

Confused?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyse6748 View Post
    Hi Paul,

I was sort of interested in this TT as a second turntable but I am a bit confused with the price drop (without the shure ultra 500 cartridge). Are you really saying this is a £500 cartridge, as I can find no info relating to this price?

Confused?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    £500 is about the going rate for an Ultra if you can find one. This has a Martin Bastin body and jico stylus. I used a Benz wood SL until I got the Ultra. You must have a very impressive turntable if you were thinking of buying the denon as a second turntable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast