+ Reply to Thread
Page 646 of 985 FirstFirst ... 146546596636644645646647648656696746 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 9845

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

No, the key is here:

Quote Originally Posted by Website
    As a former Michelin-starred restaurant, we have lost none of our passion for quality ingredients and great food; we’ve just added a healthy dose of simplicity, comfort and family-friendly daytime opening hours.
    They've obviously decided to 'downgrade' a little, perhaps as it wasn't paying to run a Michelin-starred restaurant full-time, in an out of the way rural setting? I'd go for lunch, though! In fact I might take Del there for such this weekend

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Grant.

Dry tyres and some chips please
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Some people hope for a miracle cure, Some people just accept the world as it is, But I'm not willing to lay down and die, Because I am an innocent man

Dry tyres?

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

I'm James.

I expect the drive out there is rather nice in the brabster?
    VPI Scout 1.1 - Ortofon 2M Black FGS - Croft 25R+ - Croft Series 7 - Spendor SP2

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Dry tyres?

Marco.
    michelin, pit stop, .. doh i will go now
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Some people hope for a miracle cure, Some people just accept the world as it is, But I'm not willing to lay down and die, Because I am an innocent man

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post

Well I laughed!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I expect the drive out there is rather nice in the brabster?
    Lol yeah, it's about an hour away, and let's say the twisty-windy roads at the end with BIG 'rollercoaster' dips, when you leave the A483, keep you from falling asleep!

There's a nice ladies boutique there, which Del usually gets some clothes in, and a cracking old hotel where the bar serves some awesome local ales, so with lunch at Checkers, it would make for a fun sSaturday afternoon

Marco.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Lol - ah ok, wasn't really focussing on the Michelin thing at the specific moment, more just food in general

Marco.

I'm Justin.

Bhaji.

I'm Justin.

And other stuff from a deli in Clifton, Bristol.

Some interestiing flavours in this lot that I just could not identify. All bought by zee wife. No cooking and free has to be good

+ Reply to Thread