+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 324324825225305315325335345425826321032 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Friday night is often curry night here - cheat a bit as I use a Spice Tailor sauce as the base but they’re very very good. Punjabi tomato chicken curry and brown basmati rice this evening. Just the right side of spicy without being too hot.
    The Spice Tailors are brilliant...real good quality products...there's something wrong with that plate of food though...There isn't enough on the plate..lol..
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Lemon chicken fried rice
    I love Lemon Chicken...everytime I go to a chinese Restaurant...I always get this for one of the courses...I've tried and tried to do it myself...but I can't get it right like the restaurant....

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Chilled or served at room temperature - and would you enjoy it with a deep-fried Mars Bar, or is that taking things too far?

Marco.
    Marco...That's the dessert my man...the main course is a battered deep fried mince and onion pie..with scrumptions

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Last night's Reg The Veg sourced meal.

I baked the cob in its husk. I comes off a lot easier after its cooked, and it cooks well. Onion also baked in it's skin.

Remove the outer husk layers first, though, or it'll take ages to bake.
    Are you a chef, by any chance...I'd scoff that and come back for more....but I'm a little disappointed with you for wasting a perfectly good Ribeye steak...You and Marco..or is it Marco's other half?? should get together and open an eatery of some kind...I think you could make money...

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Portabello with dark soy, Worcestershire, garlic, tomato, spring onion, mature cheddar and liberal amounts of pepper.

Ray wing and capers, lemon juice, butter and olive oil.

Might seem and odd combo but that meal was magic. See what I did there?
    This looks superb..my mouth is watering...I can almost taste it...I bet it was stunning...

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    That looks utterly TREMENDOUS, Justers!! Top notch

Some more 'zhuzhed up' Tom Yum soup [with chicken, extra fresh chilli, spring onion, beansprouts and shit]:

Hit the spot. Was lovely and tasty, and spicy!

Marco.
    Food is my Heroin !..I'd like to inject this lot into my mouth..you forgot to mention the King Prawns Marco.....

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    The Spice Tailors are brilliant...real good quality products...
    Indeed, I have a friend who's UK born but Indian family and he is a great cook and rates them very highly, so they must be doing something right.

There isn't enough on the plate..lol..
    Re. the quantity... I was trying to be good, so left some in the pan. I went back for seconds.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Justin.

Aaaarrrrrrggghhh...I can't believe you wasted a Ribeye steak on that....and then mixed it with some yellow plastic squares....a 1978 Ian Dury and the Blockheads song comes to mind...
    I told you why I did it. Could have used rump I suppose but the YT video said ribeye.

Don't go to Philadelphia. The Americans won't like you.

I'm Neil.

Aaaarrrrrrggghhh...I can't believe you wasted a Ribeye steak on that....and then mixed it with some yellow plastic squares....a 1978 Ian Dury and the Blockheads song comes to mind...
    Sometimes you just need the fake stuff. Like a steak burger with 2 slices of Kraft cheese slices melting over the top.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Justin.

+ Reply to Thread