+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 314314815215295305315325335415816311031 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm alan.

Ah a Buckie connosuer......

I prefer my Buckfast at room temperature, though it must be opened 23mins prior to drinking (to let it breathe) this has been quantified by Jakie's and Big Issue sellers throughout UK.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    LOVE that, Justers! Fresh corn in the cob is one of my favourites, as are stuffed peppers. Have you tried fresh corn on the cob on a charcoal BBQ - simply awesome!

Marco.
    Kidding, right? If you look above you'll even see one cooking...

I'm Justin.

Sourdough starter beginning to look active.

I'm Grant.

a fair bit of co2 forming
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Friday night is often curry night here - cheat a bit as I use a Spice Tailor sauce as the base but they’re very very good. Punjabi tomato chicken curry and brown basmati rice this evening. Just the right side of spicy without being too hot.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Justin.

Looks good Alex. Currys done properly are so time consuming a bit of cheating is fair play.

I'm Ivo.

It was a diner. Beef meatballs and potatoes with fried peppers.

Pioneer:
    PLC-590, RT-909, 707, CT-F1250, 900, 750, 700, T-C3, P-D1, TX-7800,
    U-24, SR-303, SG-9800, SA-7800, SX-750, DT-400, HPM-100
    Nakamichi: DRAGON, BX300e, BX125, BX 1, CD4

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Primare View Post
    It was a diner. Beef meatballs and potatoes with fried peppers.

That is mouth watering...looks good...probably tastes wonderful too...I like it...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    With the pasta earlier, which was quite filling, we're just enjoying some cheese and biscuits now, with a nice chilled bottle of Asti, as it's such a lovely warm evening:

Marco.
    The cheese and crudite looks fresh and inviting...but I think wasted on that bottle of fizzy pop..a good shiraz, or even a glass of port would have been better...and some red grapes....just my humble opinion Marco...What is the glass of red behind the fizzy pop Marco??

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Phily cheese steak.

Had to have a go. Fed up with Americans going on about how great they are.

For this according to the American cheese steak bosses you need a soft cheap roll. 45p from Sainsbury's.

And some really shitty cheese. Really you need cheese whizz. But only Asda sell it over here as it is owned by Walmart. So I had to use processed cheese slices.

Provalone is also acceptable for another variant. Couldn't find any.

I used 30 day ribeye for the meat. Freeze it for 45 minutes to allow you to chop it up small. Fry with an onion.

Is it any good? Cheese whizz would make it more moist but actually it is pretty good. Next time I am in Asda I will get some.

Aaaarrrrrrggghhh...I can't believe you wasted a Ribeye steak on that....and then mixed it with some yellow plastic squares....a 1978 Ian Dury and the Blockheads song comes to mind...

+ Reply to Thread