+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 344 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3437

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

So dinner is Amoy udon noodles, some of the chicken, steamed peppers and steamed carrots in oyster and spring onion sauce.

Cooks in 2 mins

was a very filling, tasty meal. worked out at 350 cals... pretty good
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10, AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS, TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Grant.

having a salmon fillet marinated and cooked in soy, lemon and ginger, with spring onion ans suger snap pes on bed of brown whole grain rice. all steamed. rice in its cooker, and fish in a steam bag ive made up
    Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10, AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS, TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    having a salmon fillet marinated and cooked in soy, lemon and ginger, with spring onion ans suger snap pes on bed of brown whole grain rice. all steamed. rice in its cooker, and fish in a steam bag ive made up

That sounds right up my street! :-)
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Top notch, Granty! Keep this up, and I'd be very confident that in a couple of months your well-being will improve significantly

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Dave.

Good to see some extra fibre in the diet.

I'm Grant.

Default OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

brown rice takes an age to cook anyway got there, nearly was still a bit tough.

Salmon was superb. The marinade was good.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Dave.

I like the Wild Rice with the long grains in various shades of brown but it takes a loooong time to cook.

I'm Grant.

Similar to yesterday but different sauce. Carrots added and rice cooked longer.

Very nice

Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Neil.

I like to cover and rest rice for 10 minutes once it has cooked, makes for lighter and fluffier rice.

...when I tip my pan sideways and no water drips down I know itís ready to rest. Usually itís about 1cm water level above the washed rice, cooked for 10 mins for white, 15 or more for brown.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Custom Silent Media Server >> Halide Bridge USB (with AQVOX USB power) >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Grant.

That was brown basmati. Took 25 mins and was still slightly al denti (or however you spell it lol) nice flavour tho. Takes an age to get through the husk I think.
    Certainly better for you I will try the sitting bit tho
    Regards,
    Grant ....

+ Reply to Thread