+ Reply to Thread
Page 1448 of 1479 FirstFirst ... 448948134813981438144614471448144914501458 ... LastLast
Results 14,471 to 14,480 of 14786

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Dave.

All looks rather nice.

Was that a 2 or 3 egg Omelette ?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I used three eggs, but I should have used a larger pan so the contents of the omelette didn't spill out.

Doesn't affect the taste of course, more one of presentation.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Making up a pork Ragu. Got some red vino I will put some in and drink rest when eating lol. Just a small bottle. Lots of garlic too.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Pasta or mash

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Pasta or mash
    pasta i think, but tomorrow. had corned beef and chips at 2, so not hungry. had a taste tho and its prima good

red bell pepper, spring and kibbled onions, lots of seasonings, 3 big garlic cloves, some veg stock, tomatoes of various forms... you'd like
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

just popped some red into it... boy it tastes fab...
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    i got my new garlic press in. I've lost my old one. Perhaps I put it out as it wasn't great near end.
    This one does it rough or smooth. Can crush without peeling too.
    might add this garlic press is very good..
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Corned beef. That and Spam. Now you're talking gourmet food. I could eat them every day.

That Garlic press looks the biz.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Corned beef. That and Spam. Now you're talking gourmet food. I could eat them every day.

That Garlic press looks the biz.
    this was the original spam that uk got way back in wartime

nowadays you can even get cheesy spam fritters or with added bacon. our version has potato starch added so the jelly stays non thick set and is a bit runnier....which i prefer. ours is spicier too..nice done as a fritter
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

ordered myself a new sous vide cooker. quite excited for its arrival i do like sous cooking but with me deisabilities worsening i thought i would try this..

like waiting on a new amp
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread