+ Reply to Thread
Page 1438 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 438938133813881428143614371438143914401448 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,380 of 14763

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Been a bit tardy of late with photos of evening meals, so in reverse order:

Chilli-con-carne with Basmati rice and peas

Sausage casserole, mashed potato and carrots

Sausage casserole, mash, cauliflower, carrots and spinach

Smoked haddock with a poached egg on top, boiled new potatoes and peas. Followed by Triple Chocolate Brownie cheesecake:

Smoked haddock, poached egg, chips and peas

Beef casserole, mash, cauliflower, green beans and spinach

Beef casserole, mash, cauliflower, green beans and purple-sprouting brocolli

Beef casserole, mash, carrots, cauliflower, green beans and spinach

Wild boar and apple sausages, mash, baked beans and sweetcorn

Wild boar and apple sausages, boiled potatoes, carrots, sweetcorn, purple-sprouting brocolli and peas.

Beef casserole, mash, cauliflower, purple-sprouting brocolli, and green beans.

That's enough to be going on with!
    Barry

Tonight's meal was something completely different - it was meat free.

White haricot beans (as used for baked beans), onion, with a tomato and basil sauce and ginger. Sorry no pics as it was not especially photogenic, despite tasting good.

Museli with peach flavoured yogurt for dessert.
    Barry

I'm Dave.

Pip and Nut is the first peanut butter I have found which tastes like it used to, when I was a lad..

I'm guy.

I hadn’t eaten peanut butter for something like fifty years, but my wife bought this recently and its lovely:

LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Grant.

Lasagne
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    I hadn’t eaten peanut butter for something like fifty years, but my wife bought this recently and its lovely:

Son likes the smooth one from sun pat.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Son likes the smooth one from sun pat.
    Peanut butter has to be crunchy, just as marmalade has to have peel in it.
    Last edited by Barry; 21-10-2023 at 08:06. Reason: Grammar
    Barry

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Peanut butter has to crunchy, just as marmalade has have peel in it.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm sorted.

Pork concoction with cabbage

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Lasagne
    Looks good Grant. Did you make it yourself?
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread