+ Reply to Thread
Page 1376 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 3768761276132613661374137513761377137813861426 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,760 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    I never mention the copious quantities of Shiraz (usually 'Jam Shed') I wash my victuals down with, kinda took that as a 'given'
    Having visited Shiraz in Iran, it was disappointing to find that the wine is no longer made there (not surprising given that alcohol is haram in Moslem society).

Even so, if you like a good shiraz, I can recommend:

2019, 14.5% ABV, A full-bodied wine made in Australia, £10 from Waitrose.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Trying out the new machine.

Excellent so far. Set up to WiFi and now connected to my phone.

Doing a ribeye at medium and a longer run time to get extra tender.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

22 mins left on cooking time. Then it will be removed from bag, dried and then flash seared on hob.
    Having it with some creamy mash and a Diane sauce.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Marvellous that. More tender than tenderloin but tasty as it should be.
    Cut really easy and required little chew. The fat that was around edge mostly was falling off and just removed it.
    That is the way to cook meat.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Marvellous that. More tender than tenderloin but tasty as it should be.
    Cut really easy and required little chew. The fat that was around edge mostly was falling off and just removed it.
    That is the way to cook meat.
    Looks very nice Grant
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Sweet n sour chicken
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Steak bake and mash

I'm Grant.

A bit of fish only tonight.. 2 bits actually done in the foodi

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Duchy's originals Shortbread rounds are rather good.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Grant.

thats my Campbells meat order in for the festive season.. pies, steaks etc.. no poultry this year..im going sous vide beef and pie and mash lol
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread