+ Reply to Thread
Page 1375 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 3758751275132513651373137413751376137713851425 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,750 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    You’ll be going on Master. Chief next
    hell no... i do quite like using it for steaks tho. hoping this one is easier to use
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Penne pasta.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Chops, chips and beans

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Toulouse Cassoulet, boiled potatoes, steamed carrots, sweetcorn, and peas.

Washed down with a 2019 Vinsobres, Cru Côtes du Rhône

Grape variety: Grenache, Shiraz/Syrah

14.5% ABV, £9 a bottle,from Sainsbury
    Barry

I'm openingabottleofwine.

21-day matured beef steak, pan-fried in black garlic butter: medium rare, with boiled potatoes, carrots, sweetcorn niblets, and peas.

Bowl of Dorset Cereal muesli with black cherry yogurt for dessert.

Washed down with the rest of the 2019 Côte du Rhône.

(I have taken some pictures with my smartphone - but I don't know how to transfer and paste them in.)
    Barry

I'm sorted.

Burgers dans un pain aux graines avec fromage cheddar affiné et salade.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Chops, chips and beans

Lol, that's a manly meal. I just ran to Co-op for some red wine and Terry's chocolate orange, only to discover they close at 11pm, not 10pm. (ps my dinner will consist of more than Terry's chocolate orange, that's just for afters).
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Toulouse Cassoulet, boiled potatoes, steamed carrots, sweetcorn, and peas.

Washed down with a 2019 Vinsobres, Cru Côtes du Rhône

Grape variety: Grenache, Shiraz/Syrah

14.5% ABV, £9 a bottle,from Sainsbury
    Sounds good, did you drink the entire bottle in one sitting? Nice to know I'm not the only alcy , sorry 'alcohol dependent person', here.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    Sounds good, did you drink the entire bottle in one sitting? Nice to know I'm not the only alcy , sorry 'alcohol dependent person', here.
    I never mention the copious quantities of Shiraz (usually 'Jam Shed') I wash my victuals down with, kinda took that as a 'given'

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    I never mention the copious quantities of Shiraz (usually 'Jam Shed') I wash my victuals down with, kinda took that as a 'given'
    Haha, yes sir, tbh I'm trying to stay off it these days, so much better without it personally, but well, I'm not really succeeding, so here's to being drunk.

+ Reply to Thread