+ Reply to Thread
Page 1336 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 33683612361286132613341335133613371338134613861436 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,360 of 14756

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Looks good - how spicy was it? Mild, warm, hot, very hot, or downright 'radioactive'?
    Barry

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Looks good - how spicy was it? Mild, warm, hot, very hot, or downright 'radioactive'?
    I like just a slight chilli kick, used to do the phall challenge but these days my bumhole don't like it on the way out.

I'm Grant.

Beef Rendang and coconut rice.
    Lovely this.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Pasta again

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Mincemeat curry

Love this...Our local butcher sells curried mince pies, but you have to get there sharp in the morning, because they sell like hot pies....
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Lawrence.

I like just a slight chilli kick, used to do the phall challenge but these days my bumhole don't like it on the way out.
    Just smear some Vaseline on it before you go to bed, works a treat.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Wife and kids out for the afternoon/evening, including a meal out at a local “datalink you can” place...

So home alone with the dog, “modded” Tesco four cheese and Balsamic red onion became “Seven cheese, Balsamic red onion, and non-Balsamic red onion, Salami Milano, Chorizo, green olive and oregano pizza!” still not a good as making them completely from scratch but tasty enough, can’t remember where the Valpolicella came from but is reasonable, and the dog is used to listening to Capital Dance!

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Just smear some Vaseline on it before you go to bed, works a treat.
    Thanks for the tip (I think..)

Local Turkish restaurant tonight - Borek for starters (which I didn't take a pic of) followed by a mixed grill

Then Baklava and a double espresso to finish

Vegetable sushi (from Sainsbury) to start with a glass of white zinfandlel rosé wine,

Followed by an 8oz steak (medium rare), boiled potatoes, carrots, green beans and brocolli. Washed down with a glass or two of an 2014 Chateau Les Granges de Civrac, Médoc (Gold medal winner 2017 Concours Modial, Bruxelles).

(with a wine of this age the cork is often in a very poor state and has to be removed with great care)

No pudding as I was full. (and no pics either - sorry)
    Barry

Thanks for the tip (I think..)

Local Turkish restaurant tonight - Borek for starters (which I didn't take a pic of) followed by a mixed grill

Then Baklava and a double espresso to finish

Looks good and very much like the nosh they serve at our local turkish. I would normally choose the same, except I would start with Arnavut Cigeri (Turkish
    liver and onions)
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread