+ Reply to Thread
Page 1319 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 31981912191269130913171318131913201321132913691419 ... LastLast
Results 13,181 to 13,190 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Adam.

Hey, nothing wrong with pigs in blankets.

It’s pork wrapped in more pork. What’s not to like?!
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Hey, nothing wrong with pigs in blankets.

It’s pork wrapped in more pork. What’s not to like?!
    or fat wrapped in fat my boy loves them and sausagemeat stuffing. not bothered about the rest as long as he gets those and gravy etc.. a 40 odd yr old boy mind lol
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Beef Rendang and jasmine rice.
    that was damn good; quite spicy tho
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

that was damn good; quite spicy tho
    Looks decent Grant
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm sorted.

or fat wrapped in fat my boy loves them and sausagemeat stuffing. not bothered about the rest as long as he gets those and gravy etc.. a 40 odd yr old boy mind lol
    I use full sized cumberland sausages and wrap them in unsmoked back bacon, there'll be 36 this year.

I'm sorted.

Burgers (apologies for oven chips)

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Lockdown won't affect me - even during the first lockdown, I still went out most days for fresh veg. It just meant queuing at the greengrocer (and having to use that awful hand gel).
    Barry

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Tonight's meal was a Bouillon of smoked pork, potato, pasta, onion, ginger and orange, with carrot, green beans and brocolli.

A couple of satsumas for dessert. Washed down with a glass of Gallo White Zinfandel Rosé.

No pics as I don't have my camera with me, but I have posted pics of similar a few pages back
    Barry

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I really am not that fond of a roast. Well, actually that's not true thinking about it, I'm not fond of vegetables, other than sprouts... Pigs in Blankets are the absolute bomb, as is proper stuffing balls with sausage meat, turkey ok but I prefer chicken. We too have 10 this year, will be fun. Except I'll probably be pissed on sherry by 11am prepping the sprouts...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm sorted.

It's a great British Sunday tradition to be served up with a plate of food the size of the Matterhorn, my Mum (bless her) had no concept of 'portion control' and that's also true of my partner (although I have trained her to tone it down a bit). You felt like a competitive eater sometimes...

+ Reply to Thread