+ Reply to Thread
Page 1032 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 32532932982102210301031103210331034104210821132 ... LastLast
Results 10,311 to 10,320 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Tony.

Duck Breast in Orange & Chipotle Sauce with Sautéed Potatoes & Broad Bean Pea Mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm sorted.

"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

Spatchcocked chicken massaged with ground chilli with fried garlic (toi ot ram)

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    Duck Breast in Orange & Chipotle Sauce with Sautéed Potatoes & Broad Bean Pea Mix

Looks nice
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

Spatchcocked chicken massaged with ground chilli with fried garlic (toi ot ram)

That looks well shagged only joking.. I've had chilli rubbed chicken and it is great
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Chilli chicken and egg noodles

I'm Justin.

Caramelized miso aubergine baked and grilled.

Veg stock, soy sauce, sake, mirin, miso and water reduction spread on baked aubergine and topped with sesame and grilled.

Topped with chilli flakes and toasted sesame oil when done.

From a cookbook by this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/c/FrenchGuyCooking

Looks crap but actually very good indeed will make again. Did four suspect very good cold too.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    Made me some low-fat Turkey Chorizo sausage. That was an adventure.

Tony, looks great, but do you spend your life in the kitchen? Feels like I do, but I never turn anything out that looks even half as good as you do!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Tony.

Chilli

Had to make a chilli after I saw this.

A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Tony.

Chilli chicken and egg noodles

Looks very tasty.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Caramelized miso aubergine baked and grilled.

Veg stock, soy sauce, sake, mirin, miso and water reduction spread on baked aubergine and topped with sesame and grilled.

Topped with chilli flakes and toasted sesame oil when done.

From a cookbook by this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/c/FrenchGuyCooking

Looks crap but actually very good indeed will make again. Did four suspect very good cold too.

I’ll bet that tasted great. Aubergine’s always undersell themselves, so tasty and that Japanese mix always tastes amazing.

+ Reply to Thread