+ Reply to Thread
Page 1031 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 31531931981102110291030103110321033104110811131 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,310 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Bahji first ever attempt.

Attempted to emulate the deli's big, flat, chunky style.

Very nice, but I am not happy with the amount of spice used. More next time, particularly in the heat department.

Texture is great.

I copied this without the fresh coriander. She definitely doesn't like spicy bahjis.

https://youtu.be/_p3foSJ72RY
    Ooh, they look good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    Ooh, they look good

Well the smallest bag of gram flour Sainsbury's had was 2KG! Plenty spare for extra attempts

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Bahji first ever attempt.

Attempted to emulate the deli's big, flat, chunky style.

Very nice, but I am not happy with the amount of spice used. More next time, particularly in the heat department.

Texture is great.

I copied this without the fresh coriander. She definitely doesn't like spicy bahjis.

https://youtu.be/_p3foSJ72RY
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm sorted.

Sausage toad. Didn't puff up as much as I would have liked but very tasty

I'm Tony.

Fishy Paella tonight. With lots of veggies that need using up.

A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post
    My bloody tomato plants are still bearing fruit, so I made (more) tomato sauce and very drunkenly decided to have a bash at making pizza from scratch.
    Despite the car crash appearance, it was super tasty, and I’m now a fan of Mozzarella.

I need a lot lot more practice
    Are you kidding???? That's looks insanely delicious. Car crash... bring on the cars!

I'm Tony.

That’s me done for the day....

I'm Grant.

https://www.campbellsmeat.com/produc...ge-sliced.html

Just cut up, bagged into 3's, shrunk wrapped and frozen a 4lb one of these.. holy grail of sliced sausage.. ayrshire
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Made me some low-fat Turkey Chorizo sausage. That was an adventure.

I'm sorted.

Chilli

+ Reply to Thread