+ Reply to Thread
Page 880 of 939 FirstFirst ... 380780830870878879880881882890930 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,800 of 9382

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    A wee snackette
    A mere canapé for you, Royster... When are you having something proper to eat?

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Del's just made a Tiramisu for later....

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Buriedunderaloadofturntables.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

Marco.
    Oh my word...
    Adam.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Forgot to post wedding anniversary dinner. Here’s the steaks coming up to room temperature.

And the wine - Rioja, of course.

And the final result.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Oh my word...
    Yes, that looks amazing!

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

We’re joining the social distancing afternoon tea party at 4pm, which we’ll now be baking and making for, so decided to go for a Bank holiday brunch this morning.

Very rarely do a full English, think this was first one in this house since we came here in September, but had been looking forward to this and it didn’t disappoint.

Alex

I'm Tony.

Nice one, Tony, well it's came out very well, just the right amount of cheese and tomato sauce base, and the base of the pizza looks nicely cooked and the right thickness

We're planning on building a traditional Italian brick pizza oven in our garden, something like this:

Marco.
    My dream that is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Tony.

Marco.
    Noice!

Love tiramisu. My sister taught me but hers is still the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

Roast chicken and potatoes in a cheese sauce.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

VE Day afternoon tea, mainly made by my 11 year old daughter, and enjoyed at the end of the drive in a socially distanced street party.

Alex

+ Reply to Thread