+ Reply to Thread
Page 603 of 644 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605613 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6431

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

Used to make my own too at one time, and yes you can taste difference from bought fresh stuff
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

I'll get you to do the coffee and flirt with the ladies!

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I'll get you to do the coffee and flirt with the ladies!

Marco.
    scare the b'jesus out of them more like
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Haha... You could deliver the house 'coffee surprise', on a silver platter supported by your middle leg!

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm Grant.

Haha... You could deliver the house 'coffee surprise', on a silver platter supported by your middle leg!

Marco.
    it would get spilled then
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

This was a total surprise. I defrosted 400ml of chicken stock I made (see quite away above this), added some extra miso and soy, and the veg I wanted to use up. I also had half a packet of Tilda Peri Peri rice left open so I threw that it.

Then chucked some toasted black and white sesame seeds on top. A good quantity since it's delicious.

It came out as outstanding. Better than most of the ITSU recipes. A great big flook. Nice when that happens

Marco I just couldn't be arsed to talk about French etc food when tired on a Thursday night. If I seem reluctant to discuss something, back off. That's what I do when I sense the same from other people.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Marco I just couldn't be arsed to talk about French etc food when tired on a Thursday night. If I seem reluctant to discuss something, back off. That's what I do when I sense the same from other people.
    Jeez, you couldn't leave it alone, could you?

I already said it was water under the bridge and didn't matter, but you still had to try and have the last word! Now you've pissed me off, so I hope you're happy... Don't ever TELL me what to do, Justin. I'll do as *I* see fit, and if you don't like it, then tough titty!

Who on earth do you think you're talking to? You can ASK me politely to do something, and I will probably oblige, but never *ever* TELL me, or you and I will fall out, big time.

Marco.

I'm Justin.

Jeez, you couldn't leave it alone, could you?

I already said it was water under the bridge and didn't matter, but you still had to try and have the last word! Now you've pissed me off, so I hope you're happy... Don't ever TELL me what to do, Justin. I'll do as *I* see fit, and if you don't like it, then tough titty!

Who on earth do you think you're talking to? You can ASK me politely to do something, and I will probably oblige, but never *ever* TELL me, or you and I will fall out, big time.

Marco.
    Well I missed that post Marco. What number is it?

I'm Justin.

Pistols at dawn.

Cheer up that's just a cross (pun intended) issue.

The post in question (5981):

https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...51#post1129551

I think it's you who needs to "cheer up", not me. I was in a perfectly good mood, as you'll have seen, discussing the possibility of opening a pop-up restaurant, before you came in and rudely barked your demand.

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread