+ Reply to Thread
Page 944 of 974 FirstFirst ... 444844894934942943944945946954 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 9731

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm guy.

I much prefer most Cava to any Prosecco I have had.
    LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50/A4O'S, LS5, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Grant.

Rigatoni with Sausage Cream Sauce

Was really nice
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Some people hope for a miracle cure, Some people just accept the world as it is, But I'm not willing to lay down and die, Because I am an innocent man

I'm watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Those are just cheapo frozen ones - fine for me, as I'm not a big chip person. I'm sure that Roy-boy will have an opinion too, especially the lack of them!
    Was going to ask if you'd eaten the majority of them look ok for oven chips though, it's too easy to cook them too long to try and get them crisp and they just dry out.

Nice pork and balls gents

I'm Grant.

Chicken and ham hock pie and trimmings.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    "Let me tell you something, my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!"
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Some people hope for a miracle cure, Some people just accept the world as it is, But I'm not willing to lay down and die, Because I am an innocent man

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Nice.... That's quite 'pub lunchy' too, innit?

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Ok, today's scran, enjoyed al fresco in the Wrexham sunshine... 30-day aged Aberdeen Angus ribeye, marinated for 7 hours in various fresh herbs and garlic, then cooked on the charcoal grill, drizzled with herby butter, and served with creamed mushrooms with tarragon and fresh red peppercorns, tender-stem sprouting broccoli, fine green beans and roasties:

...and washed down with a lovely organic [rich, plummy] Spanish Syrah, from La Mancha, which married perfectly with the steak!

Wine info here: https://www.virginwines.co.uk/wine/Z...-Organic-Syrah

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

I'm Grant.

steak looks great... campbells the butcher up here are doing some 44 day steaks..lol pricey tho
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Churz... You should try some, mate. The difference in flavour is quite marked. The piece I had was £9, from Sainsbury's, and it was gorgeously tender and tasty!

Marco.

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Ok, today's scran, enjoyed al fresco in the Wrexham sunshine... 30-day aged Aberdeen Angus ribeye, marinated for 7 hours in various fresh herbs and garlic, then cooked on the charcoal grill, drizzled with herby butter, and served with creamed mushrooms with tarragon and fresh red peppercorns, tender-stem sprouting broccoli, fine green beans and roasties:

...and washed down with a lovely organic [rich, plummy] Spanish Syrah, from La Mancha, which married perfectly with the steak!

Wine info here: https://www.virginwines.co.uk/wine/Z...-Organic-Syrah

Marco.
    Very nice would have enjoy some of that.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Primare I 32 amp
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

Cheers, Robin. We'd love you to have been there and enjoyed your company

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread