+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 343 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3429

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

Turkey and ham in veg stock paella ..mix of white and brown basmati, as i couldnt find my round rice

Or similar name. Lol
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10, AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS, TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm tired.

Deconstructed cottage pie

I'm Alex.

Just back from Lidl and Asda, it's busy out there. Quick lunch, some leftover home-made soup, ham tomato and chutney sandwich, was lovely now some fruit and a cuppa.

Cutney was home-made yesterday, Mango, peach, apple, onion, raisns, chilli, cloves, ginger, garlic, mixed spice, cinnamon, cumin, salt, pepper, soft dark brown sugar, wine vinegar. Got about five jars, it will keep for a bit.
    Last edited by spendorman; 30-03-2018 at 12:58.
    Spendorman

I'm Tony.

Almond & Pear Danish Pastry Plaits.
    Just need to put a drizzle of icing on them when they cool. Taking them to family Easter weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    Almond & Pear Danish Pastry Plaits.
    Just need to put a drizzle of icing on them when they cool. Taking them to family Easter weekend.

Done!

A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

Nice..
    Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10, AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS, TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Grant.

Default OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

Just had this

270 cals and very nice
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Fantastic pastry making there, Tony. I don't think a pro could've done it much better!

Hope your family and you have a lovely Easter

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Fantastic pastry making there, Tony. I don't think a pro could've done it much better!

Hope your family and you have a lovely Easter

Marco.
    Thanks Marco, all the best to you and yours too. Iíve just been admiring Delís bunny & egg window display

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Nice..
    Cheers Grant

+ Reply to Thread