+ Reply to Thread
Page 1392 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 3928921292134213821390139113921393139414021442 ... LastLast
Results 13,911 to 13,920 of 14756

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

Ice cream and salted caramel.

ice cream was homemade vanilla, and sauce was Joe & Seph's Salted Caramel Dessert Sauce

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Made up 3 tubs of new make ice cream. Delish it tastes too.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Made up 3 tubs of new make ice cream. Delish it tastes too.
    What recipe do you use?
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mike.

Chicken noodles, made with chicken stock and meat from yesterdays roast chicken. It was rather nice, I reduce it ALOT to an almost sticky consistency, garlic ginger, fresh chiili, cori, soy, honey.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mike.

Thought I had some Mr Kipling apple pies for afters but i don't. DOWNER.

I'm Grant.

Some veg soup on again. .not much in fridge and this is cheap and nourishing.tasty too.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Soup was good. Ice cream now
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Some veg soup on again. .not much in fridge and this is cheap and nourishing.tasty too.
    We ate homemade vegetable soup last night: carrot, onion, leek, chestnut mushroom, tomatoe, garlic, ginger and Knoor vegetable stock.

Like yours, it was delicious, and we shall be eating the same tonight.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    We ate homemade vegetable soup last night: carrot, onion, leek, chestnut mushroom, tomatoe, garlic, ginger and Knoor vegetable stock.

Like yours, it was delicious, and we shall be eating the same tonight.
    mine was 1 chopped potato, 1 chopped onion, a small tin of carrots(mashed roughly), garlic, herbs, seasoning, cheese powder and chicken stock. trick to good soup is good stock
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

mine was 1 chopped potato, 1 chopped onion, a small tin of carrots(mashed roughly), garlic, herbs, seasoning, cheese powder and chicken stock. trick to good soup is good stock
    It was my partner who made the soup, so I can't describe the exact recipe. Maybe in future we all ought to offer up the recipes for the meals we post here.

Just an idea.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread