+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 534535035435515525535545555636036531053 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 14756

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

4 cheese ravioli
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Love those, they're pretty good quality. Nice rich sauce Unfortunately, you don't get many of them in a packet....

Del's doing a traditional Wiener Shnitzel today, with Spätzle (a type of German noodles) and spiced sweet/sour red cabbage. Will post pics later

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Fillet, peppers and new pots in a beer and onion gravy
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Looks really tasty, Grant! Did it taste as good as it looked?

Anyway, here's the Shnitzel I mentioned earlier, with stated accompaniments, together with some fine green beans:

Was delicious!

Marco.

I'm Grant.

it was so good i had seconds.... never had schnitzl before....
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Nice one. Basically it's breaded pork fillet (or in this case veal), pan-fried in butter [for flavour] and olive oil [to ensure a high enough temperature for frying, so that the breadcrumbs brown nicely and seal properly onto the meat]. Del also made her own breadcrumbs from the Polish bread I have for breakfast, which makes quite a difference in terms of flavour.

Marco.

I'm Grant.

i like pork fillet.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Well that's the diet out of the window today.

Lunch is, crusty baguette roll with loads of Tesco Vintage Farmhouse Cheddar (lovely), sliced tomato, proper butter (none of yer low fat spreads here), black pepper & salt. Plus a 'nana!

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Ian.

That cheese is bloody lovely, amazingly good. I think you'd have to hunt around a lot to find better. Good lunch that.
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    Good lunch that.
    Was 'andsome!!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread