+ Reply to Thread
Page 1029 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 29529929979101910271028102910301031103910791129 ... LastLast
Results 10,281 to 10,290 of 14756

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    One-pan Mexican Brunch earlier today. Ladled this out onto warm tortillas. Was delish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That looks superb..however..I think I'd have to double up on my insulin....That has just got scoff me written all over it...it looks like a plate for four...but if I was there...three people would be having beans on toast..while I polished this off..Mmmmmmmmmmm
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Tony.

Thanks guys! I hasten to add it was for more than one person . The only naughty bits in it were chorizo, the rest was onion, red and green pepper, tomatoes from the garden, chipotle in adobo and eggs.

A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Justin.

Had a bottle of tonkatsu sauce that had been hanging around for years (10 months past it's use by so I figured it must be great) so marinaded a salmon fillet for 24 hours.

Fried some mushrooms, garlic and green pepper and dumped it on the noodles, then topped with spring onion.

Fabulous.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Had a bottle of tonkatsu sauce that had been hanging around for years (10 months past it's use by so I figured it must be great) so marinaded a salmon fillet for 24 hours.

Fried some mushrooms, garlic and green pepper and dumped it on the noodles, then topped with spring onion.

Fabulous.

Looks glorious!

A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Justin.

Tony your Mexican brunch is extremely similar to something I make only I thought it was Spanish!

Maybe it got carried over!

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Tony your Mexican brunch is extremely similar to something I make only I thought it was Spanish!

Maybe it got carried over!
    Yeah, I think the principle is quite a common one, not just in Hispanic cooking. The only thing that made mine Mexican was the inclusion of Chipotle in Adobo and a tablespoon of Masa Harina to thicken things up before serving. Have seen similar things with Middle Eastern ingredients too.

I'm Tony.

Starters tonight, Jalapeño & Cheddar mini-loaves in plant pot

To accompany seared beef carpaccio and a mustard dressing. Local Ragmarsh Farm beef sirloin.

I'm guy.

Is Ragmarsh farm the same place which sells meat near Manningtree co-op?

If so top job, I remember being impressed with the chap in there actually knowing which particular cows the individual joints came from. I used to use the little shop quite often when my mum lived in Manningtree, she really liked shopping there.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Is Ragmarsh farm the same place which sells meat near Manningtree co-op?

If so top job, I remember being impressed with the chap in there actually knowing which particular cows the individual joints came from. I used to use the little shop quite often when my mum lived in Manningtree, she really liked shopping there.
    Absolutely spot on! Never had a bad cut of meat from them

I'm Justin.

More brunch but hey.

Red pepper, field mushroom, chilli flakes, chopped hot dog, garlic, spring onion and egg.

Ace. Really hit the spot.

+ Reply to Thread