+ Reply to Thread
Page 613 of 656 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615623 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6552

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Wow - those pasties look tremendous, Tony Granty, welcome to the land of veg!! Pie looked decent, too...

Talking of not wasting stuff... Got some bananas that are just a bit too ripe to eat on their own? Well, peel 'em, slice 'em up and flambeé them in rum, making a sauce with that and some melted butter and brown sugar - and serve:

...then top with a fresh sprig of mint! Often I have that with a ball of vanilla ice-cream on the side, but just the nanas tonight, and it was yumsters!

Marco.
    My neighbour makes banana cake. Or bread if you prefer. Think I prefer yours tho, but with a nice vanilla ice cream
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Churz, it was delish... Like an alcoholic 'toffee sauce', which complimented the bananas really well. Next time though, I'll do it with some vanilla ice-cream, as it's a marriage made in heaven!

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm Tony.

Lots of top quality nosh going on today gang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

The mind of man is bounded only by the universe
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Wrong thread?

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm Grant.

Best pacific salmon this

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Best pacific salmon this

I’m having some Wild Salmon later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

Thumbs up Sunday Lunch

Chargrilled Gloucestershire 'Old Spot' pork chop with homemade Italian 'peperonata', mixed roasted vegetables, steamed French beans and asparagus:

Very enjoyable indeed!

..washed down with a bottle of Grande Alberone Zinfandel, from Puglia, Italy - £7.99 from Aldi: https://www.aldi.co.uk/grande-albero...76221213376603

Extremely good for the money, very 'soft and rounded', full-bodied and super-smooth, with bags of fresh blackcurrant flavours, with a slightly sweet aftertaste - like alcoholic Ribena, in a good way! If you like that style of red wine, it comes highly recommended!

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Cavatappi pasta with chicken and veg
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Chargrilled Gloucestershire 'Old Spot' pork chop with homemade Italian 'peperonata', mixed roasted vegetables, steamed French beans and asparagus:

Very enjoyable indeed!

..washed down with a bottle of Grande Alberone Zinfandel, from Puglia, Italy - £7.99 from Aldi: https://www.aldi.co.uk/grande-albero...76221213376603

Extremely good for the money, very 'soft and rounded', full-bodied and super-smooth, with bags of fresh blackcurrant flavours, with a slightly sweet aftertaste - like alcoholic Ribena, in a good way! If you like that style of red wine, it comes highly recommended!

Marco.
    loverly.. ee arr ba gum lad
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread