+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 175575625665673674675676677685725775 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 10306

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Nice one, daftee... I never noticed if you answered my earlier question: were you aware of Donald Russell before I mentioned it here?

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tearsĒ - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Nice one, daftee... I never noticed if you answered my earlier question: were you aware of Donald Russell before I mentioned it here?

Marco.
    i did answer... and yes I was aware but hadnt used them or any online butcher. used to do an ad on telly.. it was terrible, and appeaed to be the owners wife
    Still, hopefully the meat will be better than the ad, even if steaks are small.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    Over every living soul, I've seen the future, baby,
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

No worries, wasn't sure. Don't remember the ad. Was she as good as Fanny Cradock?

Yeah the steaks are small, but the quality is good.

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tearsĒ - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    No worries, wasn't sure. Don't remember the ad. Was she as good as Fanny Cradock?

Yeah the steaks are small, but the quality is good.

Marco.
    She had a perm just for the occasion
    Think I still have it on a hdd somewhere. Think it was the "steak off"
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Chicken pesto pasta with green pesto and sunbludh tomatoes

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

My new goto Chicken recipe, itís insanely good for minimum effort.

Chicken thighs in Maple Dijon.

Goes with almost anything. Having this with potato gratin made with Gruyere cheese my sister hand delivered from Switzerland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

Having this from sainsburys .. https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb...ifference-400g

and homemade chips from the crisper done in a mix of avacado and pumpkin oil...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

damn good chips are superb
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm watching.

Lidl lamb chops, very tasty.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Lidl lamb chops, very tasty.

chops look good. ive got a couple of biggish ones in fridge actually
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread