+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 299 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299
Results 2,981 to 2,989 of 2989

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    To start, a nice bowl of Del's homemade Minestrone soup, sprinkled with fresh Parmesan and basil leaves:

Followed by, Gloucestershire 'Old Spot' pork chop, first seared in a griddle pan, then finished off in the oven and served with a fresh mustard/caper sauce, with Hasselback potatoes and assorted (steamed) fresh vegetables:

Wine was a rather nice German Spätburgunder (Pinot Noir grapes), which we brought back from Germany, and reminiscent of a fine Burgundy, but at a fraction of the price! Went very well with the pork

Marco.
    looks nice too.. nicely presented..
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Grant.

Bootiful

Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Garry.

Good to see you enjoying a proper pasta meal again.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

The meatballs (and sauce) look lovely and rich/browned and caramelised, which guarantees lots of flavour! That's my kind of cooking

All I'd have done more was stir it all together in the pan first, to ensure that the pasta was nicely coated with the meatballs and sauce, before serving it up on the plate.

I've had Ossau-Iraty before, and it's very nice, and should go great with the flatbreads. Glad to see you're eating some proper home-cooked food... See if you can get it to rub off on that lazy boy, Geoff, with his tinned sweet & sour chicken and frozen fried rice!!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

was thinking of that, but was a lit more meatballs and sauce so didnt.. enough for another meal although thats my pasta limit for week i think.
    the wholewheat pasta was quite nice, and went much lighter when cooked.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Geoff.

Bangers, mash, beans & fried button mushrooms. This is going to be great! Yum.

I'm Grant.

Not big on mushrooms but the rest looks great
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

I love mushrooms, and they look good, as does the rest!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Yesterday's leftovers with Mexican rice

Regards,
    Grant ....

+ Reply to Thread