+ Reply to Thread
Page 1333 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 33383312331283132313311332133313341335134313831433 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,330 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

Spicy BBQ pizza loaded chicken breasts
    It's interesting.

edit.. actually quite good. would have that again
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Somme good plates there lads. We’re having an Italian themed weekend for no reason in particular - home made pizzas last night, and in the middle of making lasagne for tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Mike.

[/url]20220123_214310 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/145505522@N02/]

Deboned an entire chicken including legs/wings, took a while as first attempt, but found a good video online, which recommended use of hands rather than knife, you can basically pull a lot of the meat off rather than cutting. Used some left over veal mince as stuffing, mixed with breadcrumbs, sage, egg, and onion/garilic - which I forgot to fry first mind. It was quite nice, and easy to carve, will try again next sunday may'be, hopefully deboning will be a fair bit easier.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Grant.

nice colour, looks tasty
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    nice colour, looks tasty
    It was quite good, used mince, but think I'll just use breadcrumbs and herbs or veggies next time to stuff.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm sorted.

Chicken with chorizo and red onion with mash (I know the mash isn't really a good fit but it's what I fancied)

I'm openingabottleofwine.

It's been bloody cold today, so a three course meal tonight.

A thick pumpkin, onion, ginger and basil soup to start. (No photo since although delicious, it was not photogenic.)

Main course fuselli pasta with minced beef, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger. Steamed red and green pepper, brocolli and green beans.

Washed down with a glass of 2020 White Grenache Rosé.

Dessert was an apple and sticky toffee crumble with single cream.

Barry

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    It's been bloody cold today, so a three course meal tonight.

A thick pumpkin, onion, ginger and basil soup to start. (No photo since although delicious, it was not photogenic.)

Main course fuselli pasta with minced beef, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger. Steamed red and green pepper, brocolli and green beans.

Washed down with a glass of 2020 White Grenache Rosé.

Dessert was an apple and sticky toffee crumble with single cream.

Good to get the veggies in. I also had apple crumble, probably one of the easiest desserts to make, I think a good pinch of salt in the crumble mix is the secret. All time favourite is rhubard crumble of course, not much to compare to that!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Chicken with chorizo and red onion with mash (I know the mash isn't really a good fit but it's what I fancied)

Looks supa roy
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

With Marco's prolonged absence I've resorted to frozen pizza

+ Reply to Thread