+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 774775275675755765775785795876276771077 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    An old friend of family went on holiday with a small case only. Washed everything every night. One change of everything. Lol
    Worked for him
    I've already got 17 t shirts & 10 pairs of shorts packed Grant & I've yet to iron my evening shirts

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Tuna salad.
    That looks too pretty to eat - almost a work of art.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    I've already got 17 t shirts & 10 pairs of shorts packed Grant & I've yet to iron my evening shirts

That looks too pretty to eat - almost a work of art.
    Don't own many t-shirts now. Certainly not many decent ones.

A few shirts and polo's tho. Hope the flight goes smoothly and the place is still there
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Don't own many t-shirts now. Certainly not many decent ones.

A few shirts and polo's tho. Hope the flight goes smoothly and the place is still there
    They're only 3 quid ebay specials for through the day.

Cheers Grant.

I'm sorted.

Default OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

Still waiting for chips

Last edited by Roy S; 14-09-2019 at 00:29.

I'm Justin.

Chips? No problemo.

Lunch at Waitrose...

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lol - you love your poncy supermarkets!

Never mind that pish, Justy-baby, get yer holiday pics and videos posted....

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Beef and mushroom strog with mixed rice.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

New pot and onion eggyness.

Not really a tortilla too many shortcuts. Quite good a tad overcooked but the wife won't eat it otherwise.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol - you love your poncy supermarkets!

Never mind that pish, Justy-baby, get yer holiday pics and videos posted....

Marco.
    I bet they don't have them in Wrexham. Poor boy!

I am initiating transfer to the computa but basically I am trying to fix my leccy scoota.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    I bet they don't have them in Wrexham. Poor boy!

I am initiating transfer to the computa but basically I am trying to fix my leccy scoota.
    Yesh, we is destitute... That's why we shop at Lidl

We only visit the Waitrose in Chester when we have a win on a scratch card.

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread