+ Reply to Thread
Page 788 of 834 FirstFirst ... 288688738778786787788789790798 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 8337

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

might have used less powder this time
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Grant.

Vacuum sealed the leftover veg.
    That will keep in fridge for a while now.
    Before I'd have had to eat that tomorrow or throw out. Good gadget the sealer

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm CHIPPED.

Half a corn fed chicken with salad, sauces & wraps (couldn't be arsed to do veg for a roast dinner)

I'm Andre.

Enjoyed the Peppers no picture tho cos im getting bord playing im interested in Cooking..

Probably the biggest drain on my life & money is Food.Cooking & eating. If i had my way & was not so conscious of my weight i would be one of those that dont sit down at a dinner table [Utter waste of Living space] but eat on the move.

I'm CHIPPED.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Utter waste of Living space.
    I gave my dining table & six chairs to the charity shop to make room for my first Ardens.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Enjoyed the Peppers no picture tho cos im getting bord playing im interested in Cooking..

Probably the biggest drain on my life & money is Food.Cooking & eating. If i had my way & was not so conscious of my weight i would be one of those that dont sit down at a dinner table [Utter waste of Living space] but eat on the move.
    Lol - shut it, grumpy-chops!

We're so different in that respect, as food is the highlight of my day!! I could *never* do what you're proposing [Italians LIVE to eat, not eat to live].

However..... Lent started today for us Catholics (Ash Wednesday), so that's me off the booze now completely for SIX weeks!!

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Sous Vide Sirloin steak, 3 peppercorn sauce, herb coated baby potatoes and roasted Med Veg.

very succulent steak.. whole thing was great
    Luvely jubbly! Steak looks great, as does the veg and pots... Top job, mate

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Luvely jubbly! Steak looks great, as does the veg and pots... Top job, mate

Marco.
    Need to get yourself one. Quite an interesting and easy way to cook. Pretty much set and forget. Read of roasts being on for 2 days. Lol. The muscle in meat doesn't get all mangled and tight like conventional cooking
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andre.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol - shut it, grumpy-chops!

We're so different in that respect, as food is the highlight of my day!! I could *never* do what you're proposing [Italians LIVE to eat, not eat to live].

However..... Lent started today for us Catholics (Ash Wednesday), so that's me off the booze now completely for SIX weeks!!

Marco.
    What my dear wife calls me Grumps! But serves one single purpose in life, its a Substantiate for our Bodies. No need for Rituals as long as you get out of it whats required in an healthy way. But waiting for the next meal is crazy in my world. Ive gone a whole day without food on more days than i can remember just because i cannot be arsed with it. If it were not for getting reminded it meal time i would not bother.

Just think how big your bank account would grub.

Lol... Again that shows how different we are. Enjoying (good) food and wine, with friends or family, for me is up there with my greatest of life's pleasures... I couldn't give a damn about how richer I'd be without it, or living on vitamin tablets instead.

And as you know full well, or at least I hope you do, unless you're wired the same way (in that respect) as the impotent one from Sweden, life's not all about money! There are FAR, FAR more important things, which matter MUCH more, such as experiencing true happiness/contentment, enjoying a close and fulfilling relationship with your loved ones, and having good health.

I'm truly blessed by having all of that, and wouldn't swap it for all the money in the world!!

Dude, I never have been, nor ever will be, driven by money, and Del's the same. We've got more than enough to allow us to lead a comfortable life, certainly for the time we'll be here on this earth.

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread