+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 3133634034114124134144154234635139131413 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 14743

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Justin.

Made this up on the fly. Was gonna be beef and onion as per Grant's Aldi dish.

I made this up using onions, beef shin, organic carrots, black pudding, red chilli, bay leaves, organic beef stock, Worcestershire sauce and Maris Piper.

Surprisingly good.

I'm Grant.

Looks good..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

I’ve spatched my cock & it’s now marinating for a few hours in ground chilli with fried garlic

I'm Grant.

sad.... maybe the docs can stitch it back
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Wiltshire Ham Gratin

that was damn good.
    Last edited by struth; 10-02-2019 at 17:21.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    sad.... maybe the docs can stitch it back
    It’s gone beyond that now

I'm Grant.

Chicken bake
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Late lunch. Early tea. Ham leak and potato gratin.

Was excellent
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Salmon Fishcake, Chips, My Recipe Avocado Salsa and Chipotle Mayo.

Avocado Salsa

1 Avocado - roughly chopped
    4 Plum Tomatoes - roughly chopped
    1/2 Sweet White Onion - diced
    1 Mildish/Hot Green Pepper - diced
    1 Lime - juiced
    1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    1Tbsp Sherry Vinegar
    1 Handful of Fresh Coriander - chopped
    1 tsp Sea Salt
    Black Pepper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

Nice fishcake and chips look perfect.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread