+ Reply to Thread
Page 1330 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 33083012301280132013281329133013311332134013801430 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,300 of 14756

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

Cannelloni Ragu.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Chicken wrapped in bacon (is there a term for this, equivalent to pigs in blankets?)

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Chicken wrapped in bacon (is there a term for this, equivalent to pigs in blankets?)

ooow, chicks in blankets... or is it swimsuits looks great
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Chicks in blankets - spot on! looks great, Roy.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm sorted.

Local takeaway texted me with a 20% off offer . Tandoori mixed grill, not bad for £8 with the nann, samosas were £2.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Local takeaway texted me with a 20% off offer . Tandoori mixed grill, not bad for £8 with the nann, samosas were £2.

nice roy.. always good getting a decent discount.

having jerk chicken and coconut rice/beans/yams etc.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

sticky szechuan chicken and chips.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    sticky szechuan chicken and chips.
    Sorry Grant I can't bear having anything on my chips that makes them soggy (except vinegar that is for some reason I don't mind that!).

When I was 10 we moved from Cardiff to Lincolnshire. After a week at my new school I'd made a friend and went to his house. I asked his mum if I could have my peas in a separate bowl so the water didn't make my chips soggy. The next day the whole class was laughing about it and I was of course embarrassed. But it soon passed and we remained friends for several years.

I'm Grant.

Italian meatballs tonight. These are huge but tasty.
    Some dipped potato slices done in the foodi too and topped with parmesan.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Pre gravy roast beef etc

+ Reply to Thread