+ Reply to Thread
Page 787 of 831 FirstFirst ... 287687737777785786787788789797 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 8306

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm CHIPPED.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Nice, Roy-Boy... But the skin's fattening!!

Take note, Granty...

Agree with you on chicken wings... How are you with pork or beef ribs? I love chomping on some salt and pepper or BBQ ribs, or hot and spicy chicken wings, Southern Fried drumsticks... With Southern Fried chicken, I love the pieces with the rib-cage, and all the bits of juicy meat on the carcass..

We need more pics of 'cannibalistic' meat consumption here, rather than girly-white bits of chicken breast, or meat scraped off of bones, by our delicate toothless daftees!!

Marco.
    I'm definitely in Fred's camp

Like ribs & getting the last bits off a leg of lamb.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Grant.

Now I've got an idea of its workings I'm trying a sirloin, or porterhouse I think the Yanks call it.
    Straight from frozen. 63.5c for 3hrs 30mins.
    Should be plenty water in and I will check it from time to time. It's weighted incase it tries to rise.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Andre.

Stuffed Pepper before work tonight.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Now I've got an idea of its workings I'm trying a sirloin, or porterhouse I think the Yanks call it.
    Straight from frozen. 63.5c for 3hrs 30mins.
    Should be plenty water in and I will check it from time to time. It's weighted incase it tries to rise.
    Interesting gadget - look forward to seeing the results!

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Interesting gadget - look forward to seeing the results!

Marco.
    first time really so no idea how it will work out. The temp is what is needed for a food to cook to a specific grade. time is for thickness of food. I am hopefully erring on side of safety... it gets seared at end. as long as you cook it enough to get right through then extra time shouldnt cause it to cook any more as temp is closely managed....I Hope
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Grant.

Sous Vide Sirloin steak, 3 peppercorn sauce, herb coated baby potatoes and roasted Med Veg.

very succulent steak.. whole thing was great
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andre.

Is that the same Peppercorn Sauce you used other days cost that looks a bit pissy?

I'm Grant.

yup same sauce. maybe slightly thinner
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andre.

Must be a different one to what i use its reyt thick.

+ Reply to Thread