+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 295 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2945

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Is that ketchup on top, daftee? If so... You've just ruined a nice plate of food!!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Is that ketchup on top, daftee? If so... You've just ruined a nice plate of food!!

Marco.
    Cheeky sod
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

Marco.
    I quite agree, it should have been brown sauce!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I quite agree, it should have been brown sauce!
    brown for beef; red for pork and chicken gives it that bloody look
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

Lol... No bloody red or brown sauce should be necessary on that type of food, if it's got plenty of flavour to start with (which I'm sure it had)

The only thing I put ketchup or brown sauce on (depending on my mood) is chips!

Marco [cringes sometimes at the crassness of the British palate]

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Buriedunderaloadofturntables.

Oh good grief, Marco. The only thing you should ever put on chips is salt and vinegar. Tomato or brown sauce is for bacon sarnies!

Honestly, these non-Britishers with their incorrect notions about food accompaniments...
    Adam.

Hahaha... At a push, I may put brown sauce on bacon sarnies, *if* the bacon is of the cheap variety and a bit tasteless, such as you often get in snack vans, 'greasy spoons', etc. And yes, chips too, if they're the frozen type, to 'cheer' things up a bit. Not proper chips.

My point being, however, that ketchup or brown sauce should be reserved for putting on 'junk food'

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Justin.

Small piece of belly pork marinated in fennel seeds, black pepper, thyme, garlic and extra virgin olive oil. Just squeezed a load of lemon juice on it.

On its way now just dropped the temp low for a long cook... to raise again later.
    "I've got my giant hits discotheque album. I empty a bottle - I feel a bit free."

Nice... What you gonna serve with it? I'd go for some cold (steamed) fine green beans, marinated in chilli oil and sprinkled with some toasted sesame seeds, or perhaps some Teriyaki noodles

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Alex.

Been busy fitting new front and back door locks that conform to BS3621 2007, for insurance compliance.

So a quick lunch, Lidl baked beans with a pinch of chilli flakes, on toast. Was quite nice
    Spendorman

+ Reply to Thread