+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 488 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 4877

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

Sicilian fishcakes
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Decided to fry them with lid on in some nice olive oil and extra lemon

very nice they were, just by selves.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Told ya... Nice one

You should try some of their 28-day aged steaks.

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

As promised, lunch earlier with said salad and some lovely BBQ'd chicken, marinated in hot paprika puree, fresh garlic and rosemary:

Apart from lettuce, there was chopped red onions and mixed peppers in the salad, all seasoned with ground rock salt and black pepper, and tossed together with extra-virgin olive oil and cider vinegar.

The chicken was gorgeous and packed full of rich spicy flavour! All washed down with a rather nice Belgian Blonde beer!

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Lovely
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Cheers mate, it was nice

Since I had a reasonably big lunch, I just had a light tea... A nice bowl of pasta [Armoniche All'Uovo, from Aldi, made from Durum Wheat, which is about one of the nicest dry egg-pastas I've had], with a fresh tomato, garlic and chilli sauce, and some freshly chopped basil and grated Parmesan cheese on top:

Del and I enjoyed a bowl each with a nice bottle of vino

Pasta in question:

Grant, since you like pasta, you should give this stuff a go. It's truly excellent, and they've only got it in stock for a limited period of time... Think it was around £1.40 a bag, which given the quality, is excellent value

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Cheers mate, it was nice

Since I had a reasonably big lunch, I just had a light tea... A nice bowl of pasta [Armoniche All'Uovo, from Aldi, made from Durum Wheat, which is about one of the nicest dry egg-pastas I've had], with a fresh tomato, garlic and chilli sauce, and some fresh chopped basil and Parmesan cheese on top:

Del and I enjoyed a bowl each with a nice bottle of vino

Pasta in question:

Grant, since you like pasta, you should give this stuff a go. It's truly excellent, and they've only got it in stock for a limited period of time... Think it was around £1.40 a bag, which given the quality, is excellent value

Marco.
    Ah, proper food
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

A breakie addon.

Strawberry
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Lunch snack.
    Scots oatcake, Brittany butter, Welsh slate cavern cheese with a side od comte cheese and chicken.

Slightly eaten lol

lovely light lunch
    Last edited by struth; 15-05-2019 at 12:21.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Last night's BBQ'd Cajun Chicken salad with my own special marinade (don't even think about it, Marco!) Forgot to add the jalapenos before I took the picture.

Alex

Main System: Digital: Dell Latitude D630/M2Tech Hiface/JRiver Media Centre 17/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread