+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 299 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2988

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Glad to see you don't waste anything. We hardly throw any food out

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Veg and chicken noodles in sweet chilli sauce

Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Small piece of belly pork marinated in fennel seeds, black pepper, thyme, garlic and extra virgin olive oil. Just squeezed a load of lemon juice on it.

On its way now just dropped the temp low for a long cook... to raise again later.
    Remains of this belly pork cold.

The marinade on the underside of what you see here tasted beyond finest deli after a couple of days in the fridge. There was much more of it than you see on the side here.

Warm it was only pretty good.

Truly stunning and genuinely surprised.
    "I've got my giant hits discotheque album. I empty a bottle - I feel a bit free."

I'm Tony.

White Corn Tortillas stuffed with last night’s Paella, Guacamole, Padron Peppers and Lemon Garlic Mayo (not on plate).

*a bit of chopped tomato, Valentina Hot Sauce and Cheese on top of the tortillas too.

Went down a treat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

quite like corn tortilla too; think last ones i had were yellow but have white too. make a decent lasagne too
    Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    quite like corn tortilla too; think last ones i had were yellow but have white too. make a decent lasagne too
    They do!
    Often used to do a Mexican Lasagne with corn tortillas and leftover chilli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

Mostly veg and rice in chilli sauce
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Garry.

If your anything like me digesting peppers grant i dare say your turds will be colourful.

I'm Grant.

Dont seem to have any issues about peppers...tomato juice is another thing
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

From the Father's Day thread, today's lunch...

Quote Originally Posted by Marco
    Starting off with a few chilled Aperol spitzers, then onto the starter, which will be Del's home-made spinach and ricotta crespelle, followed by spezzatino di capretto al vino rosso (goat stew, marinated in red wine and herbs), and served with polenta.

The starter will be served with a bottle of Bardolino, and the main a bottle of Brunello di Montalcino. Then onto dessert, which will be a signature one of Del's, a freshly-made fruit Zabaglione.
    Spinach and ricotta crespelle (essentially Italian savoury crępes) with a fresh tomato and basil sauce:

Goat stew and polenta:

Fruit Zabaglione:

It was great, and the main thing was my dad really enjoyed himself!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

+ Reply to Thread