+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 2866867367767847857867877887968368861286 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 14756

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Andre.

O dear i go thru Chicken with a fine tooth comb for any fat..

Just had a bit of a Ding Dong about pancakes, utter waste of friggin' carbs

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol, but most of the flavour from the marinade is still stuck to the skin... That's why I eat the skin ALONG with the meat, after the bird's been cooked, then portioned up that way - *much* tastier!!

Marco.
    Agree - chicken without the skin is like a pie without a crust!

Oh and while I'm on here, re that avatar - WTF? I told you that pic was for your eyes only Just for that you're not getting the wig back
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Andre.

Um but thats a very old avatar!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Um but thats a very old avatar!
    Who died and made you curator of his photo album? I need to have a word with that Marco, he's taking right liberties. Liberties I say!
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Most of the skin gets gobbled when plating up! The legs are usually saved for lunches in the week, and gnawed on bone in. Whatever's left will go in a curry or similar, missus especially will eat anything that remotely resembles meat.
    With my mind, do you *really* want me to answer that???

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Agree - chicken without the skin is like a pie without a crust!

Oh and while I'm on here, re that avatar - WTF? I told you that pic was for your eyes only Just for that you're not getting the wig back
    You no likey? It was taken on *that* party

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Jon.

I’ve been making these egg bites for breakfast in the Foodi…

Two eggs, bacon, cheese and onions.
    Just pop the lot into a mini mould and air fry for 11 minutes.
    Super tasty, super easy and no mess to clean up.
    Theres a million recipes online and pretty much anything can be added for a delicious snack.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post
    I’ve been making these egg bites for breakfast in the Foodi…

Two eggs, bacon, cheese and onions.
    Just pop the lot into a mini mould and air fry for 11 minutes.
    Super tasty, super easy and no mess to clean up.
    Theres a million recipes online and pretty much anything can be added for a delicious snack.
    It does mini pizzas well too.

I invested in a sous vide circulator which came today. Its quite a lot bigger than I expected. Lol
    I did the carrots in it today using a ss pan inner. Will probably get a proper bath later if I like it.

Carrots were nice and just glazed up in fry pan at end.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Wings & the 'oysters' of meat from underneath the chicken are the tastiest bits.

Tonight duck breast with plum sauce (and yesterday's leftovers)

Nice, Roy-Boy... But the skin's fattening!!

Take note, Granty...

Agree with you on chicken wings... How are you with pork or beef ribs? I love chomping on some salt and pepper or BBQ ribs, or hot and spicy chicken wings, Southern Fried drumsticks... With Southern Fried chicken, I love the pieces with the rib-cage, and all the bits of juicy meat on the carcass..

We need more pics of 'cannibalistic' meat consumption here, rather than girly-white bits of chicken breast, or meat scraped off of bones, by our delicate wee toothless daftees!!

Marco.
    Main System

+ Reply to Thread