+ Reply to Thread
Page 1386 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 3868861286133613761384138513861387138813961436 ... LastLast
Results 13,851 to 13,860 of 14756

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

nice barry. i like pork loin
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Cheese on toast. That chilli cheese(mexicana). It's gone a nice colour.
    Bread is gluten free toasty
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Roast chicken with some thyme and garlic in the cavity to make a nice light gravy, sat on a bulb of sliced fennel, with some tatties roasting around the outside, such an easy and delicious dinner. Would like to accompany it with a nice creamy oaky Chardonnay, but no, I won't, just plain ole water. Shit, just remembered I'm out of cranberry sauce, f***!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Grilled smoked gammon , with an egg on top. Grilled tomatoes, boiled potatoes (Maris Piper), and steamed brocolli, asparagus and red pepper:

With a little freshly made english mustard on the side.

A large Spanish navel orange for dessert, and a glass or two of 2021 White Zinfandel Rosé.
    Barry

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    Roast chicken with some thyme and garlic in the cavity to make a nice light gravy, sat on a bulb of sliced fennel, with some tatties roasting around the outside, such an easy and delicious dinner. Would like to accompany it with a nice creamy oaky Chardonnay, but no, I won't, just plain ole water. Shit, just remembered I'm out of cranberry sauce, f***!
    Gotta say that was banging, ended up using tarragon rather than thyme, a good choice. I found some cranberry sauce as well in my back up cupboard, good, as if I went to the shop I likely would have bought a bottle!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm sorted.

Sea Bass, Bulgar wheat and steamed veg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

Cheese and ham tortollini
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

A big pot of chicken soup.
    Tastes great. spicy..

Last edited by struth; 01-02-2023 at 14:49.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Chicken soup followed by Katsu crispy chicken tenders.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Takeaway vindaloo, best curry I’ve had in a while, very spicy but flavoursome.

+ Reply to Thread