+ Reply to Thread
Page 1353 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 35385312531303134313511352135313541355136314031453 ... LastLast
Results 13,521 to 13,530 of 14756

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm Grant.

Not had macaroni for a while
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

going to cut some chips for tonight. maybe have them with beans and corned beef
    irish red spuds, thouroughly washed of starch and dried, plus the addition of a light coat of Carotino Red Palm Fruit & Rapeseed Oil... its the correct pairing for hot air frying of chips...not the cheapest but essenial for great chips
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Coated ready for first cook at 180c

Then temp up to 210 for second half of cook.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Just about right. Got a slight burn on edge of some as I was late turning them lol.
    More than I need but if you cook too little it's more inclined to burn.

Os chips were great
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Haven’t used the foodi for ages but I did do chips last night. Home-made pizza tonight for me and the boy -
    the girls are away in London seeing shows and other touristy stuff
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm openingabottleofwine.

For the past few days we have been eating salads:

and

with fresh mango for dessert, and washed down with beer (either Sharpes 'Doombar', Morelands 'Old Speckled Hen', or 'Budweiser 'Bud Light).

But as the weather has cooled down a bit, tonight we ate:

Basmati rice, freshwater prawns in a tomato sauce, carrot, green beans and mange tout.

Profiteroles for dessert

All washed down with a 2020 Château de Nivelle, Bordeaux

Last edited by Barry; 29-07-2022 at 12:22.
    Barry

I'm Mike.

Leftover roast chicken, cold with tomatoes, anchovies, tarragon, garlic, fried potatoes, green beans, actually very nice, not as nice as the original roast chicken though, sat on a bed of fennel, 'kin awesome meal.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm sorted.

Hunter’s steakhouse, The Royalton, St Lucia - chorizo and crab cake starters and a New York strip steak.

I'm sorted.

Grazzie Italian - minestrone and spaghetti and meatballs

I'm Grant.

soup looks good, like minestrone. pasta is nice too.. i do like italian
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread