+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Pop Music Got Worse In Recent Decades?

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    You should try songs for keeping warm to.
    A little more obscure perhaps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQFJkJo3Iaw

You may sense I have had a little practice with this!

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly
    You should try songs for keeping warm to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    A little more obscure perhaps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQFJkJo3Iaw

You may sense I have had a little practice with this!
    Time to get da rhythm https://youtu.be/BtJSCHDLfvc

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Geoff.

My engineer has diagnosed my boiler problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rb13ksYO0s

I'm Geoff.

I have the problem sorted with a convection heater: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTVDVWZUQY0

I'm Adrian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Mike.

In reply to Eastern Euros sharing living space, I've worked with quite a few of them, and I don't remember any living 5 to a room, they all house shared, but had own rooms, or shared flats with partners. I really don't know how they manage to save money, but they do!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    It's the only place you'll find their song FM listed, unless you have the soundtrack to the film FM.
    'FM' is on the 'Gold' compilation album but not on 'Greatest Hits.' Also it's a slightly different version to the 'FM' soundtrack one. Owning both compilations is essential since only Gold (Expanded Edition) has 'Century's End' and 'True Companion' (the latter you can only get otherwise on the 'Heavy Metal' soundtrack album and the former on the 'Bright Lights, Big City' soundtrack album).
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm barry.

Definitely got worse. We had some crap around back in the day, but none of it encouraged gang membership, knife crime or violence, unlike today's " this is the music of the streets bro" shit that a lot of these little twats have latched on to.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie View Post
    Definitely got worse. We had some crap around back in the day, but none of it encouraged gang membership, knife crime or violence, unlike today's " this is the music of the streets bro" shit that a lot of these little twats have latched on to.
    Unfortunately you are not far from the truth. Have a read about Tekashi 6ix9ine, a hip-hop rapper from NY, I stumbled across his recent album release and mistakenly started listening. This made me a read about him, a sad tail and a now ruined life I expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie View Post
    Yes the Mods and Rockers always saw eye to eye!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast